• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

were you late for Spanish then? 

only a few mins, fortunately she hadn't called attendance yet

oh no xD. I think i've done that once but I hope I don't do it when I get to college lol?

yeah don't be like me :funny:

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

how are you gonna pull the textbook thing off? 

hope it comes in by tomorrow, i guess. there's no way i'm spending hundreds of dollars at the school bookstore not to mention that it's probably going to be crazy busy this whole week.

Edit:

What makes that one communications class so hard for you? I feel like so far, the stuff I'm doing now is actually easier than what I've been studying for on my own.

I don't know, it seems like it'll be a lot of work and it's not exactly going to be cakewalk because what do I know about law :P I guess I'll have to take it one day at a time

I don't know, it seems like it'll be a lot of work and it's not exactly going to be cakewalk because what do I know about law :P I guess I'll have to take it one day at a time

I personally like harder classes because even though they can be a pain, I get a lot more out of them. 

To each their own, I suppose. At least we don't have a final exam for that class.

Fun. It's just that I noticed over and over that I get bored much more easily in easier classes that I underestimate them and forget to do more for them or I'm just not as passionate about wanting to learn it and if I'm taking a lot of classes, then I basically have tried to think about them as an afterthought. I think when it's a harder class and it's something that I really want to learn about, I can get quite a lot out of it. They say that the more you put into a class, the more you'll be able to gain from it, even if it's something more challenging.