• Advertisement

[3rd] The Fry Cook Games II Round

Shark Tale

The third round of The Fry Cook Games II will be tonight at 7 PM EST, hosted by JCM this time. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Band Geeks:

1) Trophy

2) Rev up those fryers

3) Crushingmayhem

4) Clappy

5) Spongeboblover

Drasticals:

1) Halibut

2) Hayden

3) Teenj12

Last time, the Band Geeks won again thanks to Trophy's hunting skills. Not Dead Fred was voted off from the Drasticals. Can the Drasticals return from this slump, or will the Band Geeks win again?

You might as well call us the Trophies if it wasn't for SpongeCraft last night. :P

I'm in but this win streak is getting a bit repetitive if I'm the only one winning, so I could possibly take less of a part but I'll see first, after all I've gotta make sure I don't have to win every single post-merge game for the team. :P

Here's the third challenge:

SBC GUESS WHO

I will post something relating to an SBC user, and you must guess who it is. This will work like the name that episode thing in the same trivia format. PM me, not jjs.

Question #1: What user has this as an avatar?

photo-2808.gif