Scoreboard:

Trophy: 57

Fred: 35

Bubblerock: 34

Teenj: 26

Hayden: 22

Sblover: 20

Rev: 11

Congratulations Trophy! You won a point for the Band Geeks, who win this round and are safe from elimination. Sorry Drasticals, you fought hard, but you are headed to the...

CHUM STICK CEREMONY

Any Drasticals who played must PM me (or PC me on xat) who they want to boot from the team. Look above if you want to know the full list of teammates. Do not post your votes here. I will announce who is off when I receive all votes.

Alright, I've received the votes. Whoever does not receive a chum stick is out.

Halibut is safe.

Fred is safe.

Teenj is safe.

The bottom two were...

Hayden and Bubblerock...but they received an equal amount of votes! I'm pushed for time, so I have to flip a coin. Hayden has heads and Bubblerock has tails. The coin landed on...

Tails.

Sorry Bubblerock, but you're out. You'll be taking Trophy's Cannon of Shame back home. Thanks to all who played, Round 2 will be tomorrow night.

One last tidbit...

There is a hidden Immunity Tiki Idol on the forums. Any non-eliminated player can look for it in their spare time, which will you give a free pass for one elimination of your choice. At the end of each round, I will post a hint on where it is located.

Hint #1: I am hidden deep within a vault of SBC's past.

They will be vague, and I highly doubt anyone will find it for the first few days. But as I post more hints, the idol's location might be more clear. Whenever you find the image of it, PM me.