• Advertisement

[1st] The Fry Cook Games II Round

Shark Tale

The first round of The Fry Cook Games II will be tonight at 7 PM EST. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Band Geeks:

1) Trophy

2) Rev up those fryers

3) Crushingmayhem

4) Clappy

5) Spongeboblover

Drasticals:

1) Halibut

2) Not Dead Fred

3) Bubblerock

4) Hayden

5) Teenj12

Since 6 people did not sign up from each side, we'll just be doing 5 vs. 5, which is perfectly fine, as it is one less double elimination for me to deal with. Be sure to check this topic for the challenge when the time arrives.

• Like 1

Alright, I hope everyone is ready. Here's the first round...

NAME THAT EPISODE

This one is pretty straightforward. I will post a scene from an episode of SpongeBob, and you have to PM me what episode it is from. I will only take PM. This will work similar to the Christmas Trivia games. If say, 5 people are playing, whoever gets it first will get 5, whoever is second gets 4, and so on. Whoever has the most points wins for their team. More than one player from each side can play, as you'll probably need the extra help if one person falls behind.

Question #1: What episode is this scene from?:

170.png

Remember, PM only. I will give everyone 5 minutes before moving onto the next one.

• Like 1