• Advertisement

[1st] Arcade Tournament

Jjs Goodman

The first Arcade Tournament will be tonight at 7 PM EST. You will have to break the high score of a certain game, and whoever breaks it first will win a point for their team, along with 1,000db. The game will be announced at 7 PM EST.

• Like 1

Since this game seems more difficult than I expected, I'll say this: If someone can break it OR get extremely close to it by 8pm, I'll let them have it just to be fair. So, for those who still want to give this a shot, there's 15 minutes remaining.

Since this game seems more difficult than I expected, I'll say this: If someone can break it OR get extremely close to it by 8pm, I'll let them have it just to be fair. So, for those who still want to give this a shot, there's 15 minutes remaining.

Extremely close as in the range of 2400-2470?

Okay, it looks like nobody has broken it, so I'm going to put you out of your miseries and give you a break. I've decided I'll give the win to the closest scoring person, which was Hayden with 2385! Sorry if this seems like a cop-out, but it seemed like nobody was going to win, so I'll let Hayden have it. He wins the 1,000 doubloons and that is also a point for the Drasticals!

The 2nd tournament will be next Wednesday and hopefully won't be as hard as this. :P

Okay, it looks like nobody has broken it, so I'm going to put you out of your miseries and give you a break. I've decided I'll give the win to the closest scoring person, which was Hayden with 2385! Sorry if this seems like a cop-out, but it seemed like nobody was going to win, so I'll let Hayden have it. He wins the 1,000 doubloons and that is also a point for the Drasticals!

The 2nd tournament will be next Wednesday and hopefully won't be as hard as this. :P

Well, we didn't get this one, but WE WILL HAVE REVENGE  at least I don't have to play Apple Shoot anymore. That game is so tiring!

Yeah, I admit it was pretty difficult, I didn't expect it to be so hard, but everyone who did play was pretty close at several points, so I commend you all. 

EDIT: And after I announced it, Hayden beat the score for real, so I guess he won either way. :P