• Advertisement

Squidward For President (Clap's Request)

A little thing Overlord Clappy requested me to do.  :smirk: This is going to be more of a joke fic because I am not really experienced with fanfic writing. I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up as the next target for JJS's riffing Theater. Enjoy for what I thought of. :/

One day, Squidward was reading skodwarde on the internet and checking his classic music news when he says to himself "hmm this country has gone downhill so I should become president and do my JOB"

so he goes to sign up for a candidate when he sees that he's against sarah palin, the person that no one likes so he thinks "haha this will be easy #LovinIt"

He becomes popular on reddit and exactly 69 people vote for him while 2 vote for sarah palin, which counts as a success to him. He becomes president in the united states and is love by millions of his adoring fans while Bikini Bottom suffers with a lazy ass president who makes a big deal of Seabola when like, no one has it and lets people destroy the town and overthrow the government. Squidward didn't care about that stupid town and loved it in MURICA, THE HOME OF THE BRAVVVVVVE.

But two days later he dies of poisoning from drinking wine. Washington police said that one of the people who voted for Sarah did it when he invited him to his house for congratulating him for winning. That guy has been arrested for eternity and will die alone.

Rest in piece, PRESIDENT SQUIDWARD :patrick_crying-308:

October 9th, 1977 - November 2, 2014

SHED A TEAR FOR THIS MAN WHO SAVED AMERICA

man this sucked hard

• Like 6