• Advertisement

British Hostage Beheaded by ISIS

Ron

ISIS is a terrorist organization not one man

Its directed by one man called Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi who declared himself the leader of ISIS or the Islamic State.

Anyway, its sad that this is happening. But it makes you think about the U.S' actions that caused this to happen, mainly the invasion of Iraq that left the Iraqi Sunnis powerless against a Shia government. This is not surprising in my eyes since they would've done so in the last war. But either way, those extremists need to be stopped, only then will the beheading of Western journalists stop.

Its directed by one man called Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi who declared himself the leader of ISIS or the Islamic State.

Anyway, its sad that this is happening. But it makes you think about the U.S' actions that caused this to happen, mainly the invasion of Iraq that left the Iraqi Sunnis powerless against a Shia government. This is not surprising in my eyes since they would've done so in the last war. But either way, those extremists need to be stopped, only then will the beheading of Western journalists stop.

I don't think killing him will take out ISIS. They have other leaders, other figureheads. Killing him won't destroy ISIS in the way killing Osama bin Laden didn't entirely wipe out al Qaeda. Yes, it was a setback, but I think ISIS has become so strong that taking out its leader isn't the biggest of the UK/US's priorities. 

I don't think killing him will take out ISIS. They have other leaders, other figureheads. Killing him won't destroy ISIS in the way killing Osama bin Laden didn't entirely wipe out al Qaeda. Yes, it was a setback, but I think ISIS has become so strong that taking out its leader isn't the biggest of the UK/US's priorities. 

Of course killing the leader won't wipe out ISIS. They'll continue the fight even if they don't find a new leader. That's what most militant groups have done throughout the course of history, they won't simply die because the leader gets captured or killed because they have already said that they want to spread around the Middle East, that's why they've recruited people from around the world for their cause.