• Advertisement

WOO! FOOTBALL!

Clappy

Discuss the 2014-2015 NFL season here. What are your predictions? Who's your favorite team?

My team is the Philadelphia Eagles. Hopefully we repeat as division champs and I think we can at least make it the past first round of the playoffs.

However my Super Bowl prediction is New England Patriots vs the defending champion Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks still look like the most complete team in the NFL. They are that good.

I prefer college football over pro football. Still, I'm gonna root for the Miami Dolphins because Ryan Tannehill is their quarterback and the Houston Texans, though they may not do very well this season. I may also root for the Cleveland Browns if Johnny ever gets to start or play this season.

• Like 1

NFL has been absolute parody this year.  There has been no run away clear favorite a fourth of the way through this season and even the two unbeatens look beatable.  Just the way I like my NFL.

You may all now proceed to bitch about how you don't like football....except SG....and Sex's soccer talk.

Katy Perry on College Game Day last week was a riot. Probably the best thing she has done in over a year.