• Advertisement

save this showmie

kylie

i wonder how liberal and conservative fish are doing these days.... that was all the way back in 2002. did they stay friends? did they move on with their lives because of their extreme views even though they formed a close bond? did naked green fish ever join the pressures of society by gaining clothing and a minimum paid job? did brown fish with tie loosen up and see things from a more free thinking sort of way? for all we know these girls might not even be friends anymore. and i think that's what scares me the most.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

I alwyas found itw eird she just disappeared out of the picture come Season 3 too?

ikr i bet shes still stalking them to this day, MANDY PAPPERMAN 

41 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

i wonder how liberal and conservative fish are doing these days.... that was all the way back in 2002. did they stay friends? did they move on with their lives because of their extreme views even though they formed a close bond? did naked green fish ever join the pressures of society by gaining clothing and a minimum paid job? did brown fish with tie loosen up and see things from a more free thinking sort of way? for all we know these girls might not even be friends anymore. and i think that's what scares me the most.

while liberal fish and conservative fish obviously express different ideas on the subject of politics, i believe that they would be able to ignore these differences in order to find true happiness in their friendship without focusing on such trivial matters in our world. i believe that the green fish found a stable career, and the brown fish supported him in his endeavor. the brown fish continues his way up the corporate ladder, but doesnt let the need for money overpower him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

omg tae in ur sig acting like jess then again, they both sing and look Similar?

ikr the only real difference being that jess has a slightly higher voice and taeyeons songs dont sound like playhouse disney soundtracks, however jessica has even nostrils something taeyeon cannot acheive. however taeyeons jaw is real unlike jessica jawshave.