• Advertisement

School Thread

Only had one class to go to today. Despite like 4 people who wouldn't stop talking, it wasn't too bad and I applied for some more internships today. I'm probably gonna follow up with a few of them after the deadline. I'm kinda worried that my lack of work experience will make it so that I don't get any offers, but that's the whole point of me doing all of this and really writing a decent cover letter explaining the situation.

Today I did something extremely brave. I can't believe what I did to be honest, as it's a little hard for something like me, but I felt so relieved and happy afterward.

You know that kid who used to fake sick to skip school? He was once a great kid. He was so nice and open to me, but then became a dick, and i became extremely annoying. I was going through a transitional phase, so that's part of it. Now that I'm out of that phase, I dreaded going back to seeing him in high school, but my sister is friends with his sister, so that kind of haunted me for a while and always made me angry and upset. However, I kind of wanted to make up with him like 2 weeks ago, because:

1. People change. People mature. I hadn't seen him in like 2 years and haven't talked to him.

2. I wanted to get it off my chest. It was part of that little depression I had, and I mean he could potentially mature and be nice. I just didn't want to see him down the hallway and think "Pssh. What a dick" and I pretty much did that the first week of school.

However, I decided to take responsibility for my own actions. I've been hanging out with my sister and her friends for a few days now, and it just so happens that he hangs out with them too. Then I thought it was my chance to make up with him. I mean, we would have gotten into a fight or something at one point or it'd be inevitible for me to make up with him. So I did it now, and I went up to him and told him I'm sorry, and he directly responded back that he was sorry extremely maturely. I don't know if we'll be friends, but at least we're cool. So that's one less problems, and everything is going to get better. I'm staying perseverant.

Second week of school was a success. For group assignments, I'm gonna focus most on the Database Management and Telecomm for Business ones since those are due sooner than the others. I have people on GroupMe for all the stuff I need to do but not many of them have said anything new but when they do contact me, I'll be ready to get on it. Probably gonna do a lot of that this weekend and read this book by Todd Lammle for studying purposes.

I fucked up and forgot to go to my online class today. Thankfully I immediately made reminders to myself on Google Calendar so I wouldn't mess any other session again and it was a one time thing. :(

Been so stressed out lately because of all the things I have to do and prepare for.

Got my schedule for the year

Fall

1/2: (we do block scheduling): ACE Bio both days

3/4 A: American Voices (American literature class)
3/4 B: AP US History

5/6: Free period/lunch

7/8 A: Studio in Art 2

7/8 B: Gym

9/10: Health @_@ @_@

Spring:

1/2: Pre-Calc

3/4: A and B remain the same

5/6 is same

7/8 A: Physics (Regents)

9/10: Physics (Regents)

Got my schedule for the year

Fall

1/2: (we do block scheduling): ACE Bio both days

3/4 A: American Voices (American literature class)

3/4 B: AP US History

5/6: Free period/lunch

7/8 A: Studio in Art 2

9/10: Health @_@ @_@

Spring:

1/2: Pre-Calc

3/4: A and B remain the same

5/6 is same

7/8 A: Physics (Regents)

9/10: Physics (Regents)

Learn that unit circle right now boy. PatrickJMT will be your best friend for Precalc. 

Learn that unit circle right now boy. PatrickJMT will be your best friend for Precalc. 

and I will be Omair's best friend for APUSH <3

Also, my llama: check out Crash Course's US History videos, they're pretty great 

Haha I have to for the SAT II's so hopefully I'll somewhat know what I'm doing in that class and it's not too much work.

and I will be Omair's best friend for APUSH <3

Also, my llama: check out Crash Course's US History videos, they're pretty great 

I <3 you!

Also yeah my teacher had us watch Crash Course for WHAP so I don't see why I won't with APUSH. ^_^ I may also get a review book soon so I can use it during the course.

Haha I have to for the SAT II's so hopefully I'll somewhat know what I'm doing in that class and it's not too much work.

I <3 you!

Also yeah my teacher had us watch Crash Course for WHAP so I don't see why I won't with APUSH. ^_^ I may also get a review book soon so I can use it during the course.

yeah you should probably get that reivew book, I got the physics review book for the ap test like a week and a half before the test but never used it lol. But my friend who took honors but still signed up for the ap test only used the review book to study got a 4 on the test.