• Advertisement

And every little bubble ever blown must some day pop

Cha

In Little Floater's Wild Weekend, we have our main little bubble guy Little Floater right? Well...

*spoilers for the episode's ending and everything else down below*

Spoiler

Remember when SpongeBob popped Floater and he turned into little baby bubble triplets? I don't know, but even today it irks me in a weird way. I know he's a bubble and everything but if bubbles can live in bubble buildings and have children like Bubble Buddy or have minds like many bubble examples in the show/comics, then they're important!

:P Little Floater was reincarnated into three souls, so are one of them him? Or is he all three bubbles? Can you even consider Little Floater's soul there anymore?

And looking back I started to think about all the other bubbles that went pop in the series. Let's look at Shiny Bubble. When Shiny was popped, his soapy suds were on the ground. SpongeBob was able to blow him up again from it. So why is it such a big deal of a bubble gets popped then if someone can reblow the remains? Is it because not all bubbles leave enough soap after they pop to recreate them? SpongeBob was having trouble blowing Shiny Bubble back to his own self. That could be another reason. Too bad the Atlantean's bubble couldn't be brought back from it's soapy remains... (Or maybe the advanced, scientific technology they have allowed them to preserve the bubble once again.)

Maybe bubbles grow like humans where when they're first born (or blown in this case) they're not able to speak or process thoughts. That goes for Shiny Bubble as well. And if you think "Oh Cha that doesn't make sense because Shiny is a child while Bubble Buddy is an adult. How would that make sense?" Well Bubble Buddy wasn't born as a child/baby like his son was. Bubble Buddy was just the founding start to his bubble line. (Think how Adam from Adam & Eve is told be be an adult when he was created.) Maybe Little Floater was still in a stage where he was developing linguistic and bubble brain growth. Or maybe Buddy and Shiny are just by nature quiet. Then again SB said in LFWW that Little Floater was different from other bubbles because he could talk and etc from the radio's waves... But here we have Bubble Buddy who can clearly speak even without "special powers". If Bubble Buddy (the episode) was after this one it would make sense why SB thought that. Because he clearly didn't know bubbles can speak with/without "special powers". But Little Floater's Wild Weekend is AFTER Bubble Buddy so it doesn't make sense!

I'M SPIRALING.

*rambles forever and I swear I feel like I've talked about bubbles before* :okay:

Never deal with Bubbles in SB's world, it can be a crime.

Lol how? I mean besides Atlantis SquarePantis and WhoBob, I can't think of a single instance where bubble blowing led to anything criminal.