• Advertisement

Tom Kenny Does An AMA On Reddit

JCM

Here are some of Tom Kenny's responses. I'll update this as more responses come up.

Maddie_N: Do you feel typecast as Spongebob or are voice actors not typecast like screen actors?

Tom Kenny: I don't feel typecast all!

daniel_decrissio: Did you really think Smitty Worbenjagermanjensen was number one? And how attracted were you to handsome Squidward?

Tom Kenny: Yes and extremely.

MONKSFTW: Do you have any favourite episodes or scenes from an episode that you've done?

Tom Kenny: I'm the kind of person that does an episode and I move on to the next one, then my kids show me something I did in the past. Then the memories coming back!

AlonsoFerrari8: Which episode of Spongebob was your favorite? Who was your favorite secondary character in the show?

Tom Kenny: Band Geeks, and Patchy the Pirate!

GoorillaInTheRing: who would win in a fight, Spongebob or the Ice King?

Tom Kenny: I think Spongebob's relentless positivity would wear Ice King down.

To see all of the responses, go here.

• Like 1

I think this was a good interview, at least he seemed to get along with the people who were asking him things.

Celebrities who do AMAs are usually not assholes because celebrities in real life as usually not assholes. Unless it's a known douchebag doing one or just a blatant PR ruse then people are usually civilized because people in real life as also usually not assholes.