• Advertisement

bub fehing

Supergameman

Commemorating my return (Finally) with a new lit!

Chapter Onza = Bub fehing

I wake at 7:30 Am on a monday morning. I have a shower and then get dresed by this time its about 8:15 so i eat then i lave to go to school but something was telling me to stay house i shuoed have lisined. I get to school and the bell rings at 8:40 and we have 10 minits to get to class eiglish is the first pryied mis r is are eiglsh techer. she is waching the news she trns the tv of when i enter i do not now what the news was saeing but it was prodbly something stoped. the bell finaly rins what was 10 minats falt like 7 hores but befor eny one code leava the class a red alert when of and a DDDDAAAAAANNNNN a lowed soned want oofmis r shot the door and look it i now that it was a gun shot frome all my video games and movies. i said help but the gun lok at me and it....................... shot at me i say owch and the gun fal to the grund becase I yell loud and they go after that i leve room fer next clasy, sciience clas. teacher mis trns news on anuncer says zumbie atack city and i scaqrred but sciience clas continu. we learn about 3 = mc2 and other stuf we have poop quiz but i nt ready! so i look arund for answer add answer on wall so i find answer and pqss test. But when I hand in assingment, zumbie brak threw wall and a tack attacks teacher i go to nexgt clus, cafe tear

Will our hero be able to suffer the cafeteria? Tune in later today to find out!

I found bub fehing's 16 chapters on my computer and am pleased to post 6 chapters today, 6 chapters tomorrow and the final 4 on Friday. Enjoy this wonderful story.

Chapter Onza= Bub fehing

I wake at 7:30 Am on a monday morning. I have a shower and then get dresed by this time its about 8:15 so i eat then i lave to go to school but something was telling me to stay home i shuoed have lisined. I get to school and the bell rings at 8:40 and we have 10 minits to get to class eiglish is the frst pryied mis r is are eiglsh techer. she is waching the news she trns the tv of when i enter i do not now what the news was saeing but it was prodbly something stoped. the bell finaly rins what was 10 minats falt like 7 hores but befor eny one code leava the class a red alert went of and a DDAAAANNNNN a lowed soned want oofmis r shot the door and look it i now that it was a gun shot frome all my video games and movies. i said help but the gun lok at me and it................ shot at me i say owch and the gun fal to the grund becase I yell loud and they go after that i leve room fer next clasy, sciience clas. teacher mis r trns news on anuncer says zumbie atack city and i scaqrred but sciience clas continu. we learn about e = mc2 and other stuf we have popp quiz but i nt ready! so i look arund for answer add answer on wall so i find answer and pqss test. But when I hand in assingment, zumbie brak threw wall and a tack attacks teacher i go to nexgt clus, cafe tear

chapter 2 thre colang.

cafe is loud so loud but wait in line Is tlong so i cut my best fryend in lien! he 30000 point and i get food from "caf"e lady"

then i eat food yum yum yum after that bully treevor throw food at me it hurt OW so i throw coconut at him............... OW hurt he fall i win after that  i eat pasta with tamotato sauce and bad accident I head downt o gym class and get basketbawl and throw it into net wayne grrtzy(hockey champ) sayz 'try to scar me' and i run toward him anjd throw basketball for goal in NET!!!!!!!  wayne greky lose ha!week

chapter 3 boxut lefsy

i slood tell you abut myself my name is xXavierXx and it have a pet goldfish named swimlot he is GOLDReN a'd swim lot!swimlot swimlots. i am 12 and have glassee i make postfic account two week back to post story. after schol i go to friend house to halp him play vidyo game so we play games, loss of games we play fighters : fight legend of fighters fighting arena of fiery fighting : flaming fist.  i show fight against friend

round 1 10000-0

round 2 10000-100000

rounmd 3 100000-739268!

i win my friend but as soon as i win, zumbie broke threw wall again 'stoped zombie' my friend said, and throw, soda we drink at zumbie exploding it. we scarred but friend say 'dont be scarred, we have soda' i am no scarred anymoar.

chapter 4 zumbei ahhh

warnin : chater scary becase zumbie

next week at school new teacher mis r teach us thhings BORING after that lesson lunch agahim i sit down but i hear a voice 'did you 4get about me' TREVVOR! He thrw papaya at me  OUCH I throw coconut he dodge quick then throw papaya again OUCh I thrw hambrger at him OUCH it hits he fall he get back up then he throw another item at me OUCH I PUNCH him OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH he fall again to the ground but say ' ouch ' with cast on his arms because i punhed hard then he get back and yell at me i nealy fall becase he yell lowed but ten i get back up and yel at top lung OUCH trevor fall  through earth LSO MUCH LOUD finaly i win. next gym calss ScARY!

scary write?

chapter 5 greky!/1!?1!?1

gym class again next time BUT greky(hockey champ) ANGRY 'HAHAHA' greky call out'HAHAHA' and greky say 'OUCH' i fall 'you 2 weak for my OUCH' he yell again'OUCH' 'HA he say I comand zumbie invason!' 'now go' he say and trow me out of school into house 'i faint now i say ' i faint but ten i see powerful lite in the frm of chrs brown. what will happen next finale battel next!

chapter 6 greky duelle!

'this is it' i say picking up soda and fight off zumbie with my friend 'back off' sasy evil voice 'GREKY!' my friend call out before he jump into base hockey halll of fame rite next two basketbal fame 'i destroy backetball!11!' he say and destoy basketball fame with fist 'i feel power!' i yell the basktball connect with greky! 'ahh1' greky yell evil assist sidney crossbey atack me i ready attack attack hit sidney faint! greky said  'AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAHAhahHAHHHHH' he yell then luge off towar tooward me i block luge ten he fall 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' he tak out hokey stick and threw flamming puck at me it hits. i fel powah insid me i say with all strong 'OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH' i destoy greky FIANL TIEM!!1

chris brown come and say 'thx you' then i 4wach baskeetball

THE END dont do hawkey.

The long awaited(?) second part. Contains 6 chapters.

bub fehing; SECOND DRAFT!

chater 1; tecag rafop

ater the battel i wach brasketbal BUT somehing was bad i shoued have lisined to vois in my head sudenly AHHHHH evil zumbie1 burn my haus down evil insurer guy say i no insaurance! i get insureance/money1 if i get insurdance'  insurer man sasy to me.i try to dance for insur but no get!

i go to atm to buy insurrance i jam credi cardd (mine) in credi cord slot no work i try again no work i try SUPER HARDER card rip into pirces no not cardforget money i need insurerance. i go to insure company guy say gimme money for insurerance i say no he said pls pls i cry now unil insurance monez pay i cry two and gime him the money insurerance guy  defeet becaause i get money from him HA i steal

chater 2 rich me an schol

when i in schol peopel look me in eye becase my house rebuild and i rich from insuruance

people say song i make

pls pls pls

gimme money pls

pls pls pls

i need money pls

i need money or i die

my x wife need smoe money guy

pls pls pls

i need some money pls

pls gimme money i am your friend

trevor no you supposed to be dead

pls pls pls

i need some money pls

drum solo

boom boom bang

boom bang

boom boom bang boom bang

boom bang

pls pls pls

i need smoe money pls

after song i head to class mis r teach again she say 'pay to entre' i pay mony she brak threw wall and run aaway EVEL i get in clas teacher mis r say 'today we do NEW work' she give us work BORING so i do work anser 'no' ever question

1. are you no human? no

2. you like school? no

3. are oyu male? female? no

4. are you rich? no

AHHHHHHHH that was mistake i no rich anymore becase of quesion

chater 3 mony valt STELTH

to get mony back i must stel from mis r she in room waching tv with light off(no do at home) i snek past her with ghost disguse mad of curtain she say'WHOOOO ISS THERE!!!' ah quicly i say 'boo' she say 'AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH' then she run away i now abut to take money BUT evil fish attack it tap on glasses AAAAHHHHHH earthqake! i grab wall to hold on than get monyz and leave after that i go to sstore man say 'WHAT YOU WANT' i buy overpriced fake musache and invisible diamond brik i stil rich though

i disgiused and go to schol teacher mis r say hello teacher i realaze mustache make me  lok like techer so then i say schol is canceled ice crem party 'yaY' everyone say then run out of schol for ice crem but no ice crem they charge at me with fake ice crem AAAAHHHHHHHH i rip off mustahe they run away becase they cant find me ha i win. but

chapter 4 estul mebid                      

i wake up and here a sund from downstair i go down.......carful.....is a ROBBER! i charg at hym and he quik doge than he throw papaya....wait....i try to rip off mask but i accident rip his face off oops ow he was arrest becase he robber next day at schol my friend say 'b carful rober loose' i think thats stoped. later on i walk down hallway and enconter trevor 'hahaha' he say and equip robe on face let see you beet me now he say i say'ouch' he no move 'ha' he say 'bye' he say and leave

stahp rite their.

'what' he say turn arund i say 'i win' he say 'no!' i win anyway he say'I BE BACK'

chapter 5 bodol escapali

i go to next class math class techer mr r other techer tech math. he say 'wat is 2-2 i no know' student say 0 he say WRONG student launc out of schol i prepar though he say 'come up XxavierxX you so cool homie' i come up an he say 'wat is 1-0' i say 1 he lanch BUT i glue to floor so trap no work math techer say 5'oh ok i make butter trap next time' i like to see him try 2

ater schol i go to freind house he say'i get new game 2 hour ago' he show me it call 'new game' we play game then i say i rich he say 'i have soda' i jelos of him we play shoot game guy beat us freidns say HACKER so wee press buton on remot to hac him.

chapter 6 it sedret to evryon

after i nter schol AGFAIN everyon say 'he rich agin such cool' mis r say 'he stel my momey thoug' i go to math class teache mr r say 'i hav you nou' then he say 'wat is 1-1' i say......0' he say WRONG than try to lanch me BUT i still glue BUT he make butter trap so i fall on butter OUCH it greesy he say now sufer he say and say'i trevor dad' WAT i seigh and then he say'you are baned frm class for ever detenshun fer you' then he shut mi out o no i hnever had dentenshun

mis r guard detenshun i no scare i go in mis r say 'tak a seat' i take a seet and leave room she say 'com back' i say 'tak this' and throw zumbie at her it brak wall COLD air come throu she say cold so cold she leve i win BUT zumbie go to wahne greky grav he awake now1

next book..,

new science techer mr r CraZy he trow potion and spil watr on floor

amoosement park?! DAMGER!

wi get job at burger shop? no job?

wayne greky return?

Book 3, the last (unfinished as of now) book in the trilogy!

bub fehing 3 yes? no?: chater 1

bluk bliskuiy (sory for shorts chater)

we got to sccience classy next day and techer Mr.r say 'we make poshun starar now!' he tak vingerar and baking soda and mix thn set on fir! now we drnk he say and drnk so crasy!1! ater clas i go to hal and freind say 'i go to princpal!' i scarred principal scarry BUT principal is greky!1!!111!

where ist greky/ my freidn say greky say 'he is on shore leav' then he say 'you expel' friedn say 'oh no' then greky say 'iexpel everyon!' then he say 'i expel earth towards syn!' i look out window and eart goin toward sun i say 'lok it chris brown' and greky say 'wat' i kik him and take his helmet and say 'eart expel no more' earth stup HA i win

chater 2 vboger eats

i go home and mom say 'get? a? job?' so i hav to go get job o no i go to boger eat man say 'job? gimme resume' i say 'pls pls gimme job' he say'no' so i say 'may i take ordre' he say 'wow you good i get job yay'

ater i get to schol techer mis r say 'i win lotery SCRTCH TTIICcCCEtT1' she leave i say 'leave pls gimme money' she give money so i brak threw wall BUT wall made of diamond i faint oops

'ordre ordre' juge say hit hammer OW i nearly fall becase it loud but mis r come in she say 'here is sketch' she show juge sketch juge say 'you are guilty' i say 'objecshun' juge say 'no no no' i in jail

i in jail MR r (math techer) say 'GET TO EAT TIME NNNNNNOOOOOWWWWWW' i say 'o ok' so we go to eat rom i eat brik yum? no.

ater i go bak prisner say 'i escap' i say 'but how' he say 'i have soda' AHA it explod we leve BUT solder say 'leving now?' i say 'yeah' he say 'ok then' yay i win ater i go bak to work  at wok man say 'i want the burgur' i give him 'soda' he say 'NO I NO WANT' oops i never make burgur before so i take all food and give to him he say 'thx' and leve BUT one food was rat poisson he gonna DIEE!1!1! so i quik replac rat poisson with food phew BUT he alergic to food he die oops. i go home mum say 'man die of food ' i say such sad much cry

chater 3 reapt nucop

ater i get home i sit down and news anuncer say 'damger danger' i say ahh he say 'damger danger MOUUUUNNNTAAANNN AMMOOSEMENT PPARRKRKR' i say wow he say 'YO WILL DIE' i say wow he say 'it danger' i say wow he say 'COM NOW' i say wow he say 'ONLY 5000 dollar' uh oh it cost lot so i wok overtime overtiem overtiem  keep woking day after day after day i finaly save enuff mony YAY BUT mis r say 'you steal my mony i stel your money' OH NO! i must defnd my home with potato

chater 4 mony valt stelth? no

meemwhile...

'i steel mony' mis r say and hed into house BUT there is door trap so she trip on potato HA then smosh into fan HA than she get blow up stairs then set on fire HA than she smosh into walll HA than she fall to bassment HA than she crush into diaond wall HA than she say 'i still alive' UH OH she hed upstair BUT brick at top of stair it hit her in hed HA than she sliip on a soaap HA than eshe land on stov HA she is burnin than she smash into glass sculptur HA than she get crush by channdeliyr HA than she fall into dril HA than she fal into backyard HA than she cut by lawnmowe HA than she fal into tocic waste HA i win she in toxic wwast HA i win i go to MOUNTANNN AMMOSEEMENT PARK.

i go to ammosement park so i go on first ride, wayne greky wild ride peple say 'THE RIDE NEVER END' ha i show them i get on train leve oops ride keep goin and goin i say 'HELP' BUT ride never end i wait 4 year later i get off ride BUT it just annother entrnace to ride OH NO i must stop so i go to control room BUT GREKY contrl ride! he say you will never escap i say try me greaky say 'i no try you' i say HA i win BUT i hear loud noise 'IT MR DAMGER MOOSE' moose in costme come out i say 'you impostr you sit on throne of lies' he say 'no' i rip masct head off BUT it was actualy mr damger i kil him oops

If this makes the Spongeboard in a good spot, I may continue this story.

Hey, and because I could use the views to start this game up, here's a forum game I'm starting that will give away 12000 doubloons in total. http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11891-destroy-the-godmodder/