• Advertisement

plug.dj

Tropicalnerds

Remember turntable.fm? Well, since that place shut down, plug.dj is the next best thing. I created a room http://plug.dj/sbm-sbc/ for all of you to use. There's only 2 drawbacks. 1, it doesn't work well on mobile. 2, you need to use Facebook Twitter or gmail to login, but if you're uncomfortable with that, i can make you a fake gmail. Check it out sometime!

The second drawback could somewhat hinder its usage. And don't even get me started on the phone numbers. Has potential, and could work in some scenarios, but does not seem like a definite choice. 

Phone numbers? What?

Last time I checked, you need a phone number to make a gmail account. Twitter and Facebook are options, but meh. A better alternative will probably come up soon, but this is good for now. 

Last time I checked, you need a phone number to make a gmail account. Twitter and Facebook are options, but meh. A better alternative will probably come up soon, but this is good for now. 

I made an account for Aya last night. It had an option for a phone number it nothing was required. 

• Like 1