• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

The Adventures Of Tom and Lou, makes it Fall debut, with a brand new episode!

Dr. Heel: What seems to be the problem.

Tom: Well, it started when we were on an iQ Game Show, run by David Hickings..

Evelyn: We were all contestants. Me and Lou had the highest IQ's and then Tom.

Lou: Then...Scooter.

Tom: But the problem is,

Evelyn: His IQ was so low,

Tom: That David recommended,

Lou: He gets help.

Ep.41 "Scooter Gets The Help"

September 29, 2012

Adventures in the Underground City

"Alien vs. Sponge"

The thirteenth episode of season 5 has this plot...

"When various people are abducted in the city, they return as mindless drones and only Spongebob can protect the city from the impending alien attack"

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*

NEWS ABOUT SUPERSTARS, SPONGES, CEPHALOPODS, AND SQUIRRELS

Unfortunately, this is still on hiatus (Even after a few months), mainly because of the episodes being harder to make, and school in the way. It's too bad... I've taken a break from a lot of these Spin-Off because I mainly just want to go online after schoolwork is done. This news also applies to Cheapskating on Thin Ice. The "syndication" may or may not still happen.

NEWS ABOUT WELCOME TO THE CHUM BUCKET

This was going to be my main project, but I don't want to do this really. It's not that easy to write, and it isn't fun. So it's probably getting cancelled (But don't place it in the shipyard yet.)

NEWS ABOUT RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE JELLYFISH

Yay! I'm actually pumped for this one! I'm pushing the date to the 30th or the 1st, mainly because I think it is good to coincide with Octerror Fest. I think I'm going to release this weekly on Fridays instead of in Octerror Fest for more views, and so the viewers are on the edge of their seat for the week. Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish will be releasing September 30th! To celebrate Octerror Fest, 7 small chapters will be released every day from Sunday to Saturday.Then on October 5, RPJ will start airing bigger episodes. The first week's chapters are kind of the slow chapters where everything picks up. The Jellion will see you there!

• Like 1

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS

Well, it's time for a report.

GOOD NEWS:

1. Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures has been renewed for a 3rd Season! :D The first episode will ironicly be a Halloween Special. Then we'll take a little break after that to prepare Season 3 a little more.

2. SpongeBob and His Friends and IJLSA Adventure Movies, as already mentioned, now have a premiere date: September 29th! Save The Date! :D

3. Mickey Mouse Adventures is currentally getting ready for its 2nd Season too! Yes, it's been renewed. You can still expect new Season 1 episodes every Friday, but Season 2 is coming right afterward! :D

4. The Archives of CNF1 and CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse are still going strong! :D

BAD NEWS:

1. IJLSA Adventure Movies, once done with the 6 episodes will end.

2. SpongeBob and His Friends 2nd Season will be its last, as mentioned.

3. Break A Leg still hasn't had any episodes written. I will try to write some soon. But SAHF and IJLSA are my main priorities right now.(As well as Gary and Mickey Mouse Adventures)

4. The Comic Book is on a hiatus while trying to get the work ready. In other words: It's in Devolpment Hell.

5. The Great Toon Crossover is still not written yet either. But it will soon, after IJLSA and SAHF finish up.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! :D

NEWS ABOUT UWS:

Firstly, the next episode is coming up. The case-scenario would be during the weekend, perhaps Friday or Sunday. Second, with half of UWS Season 2 done, here's the rest of the leaked episode titles:

Spoiler

43. Shinya Dynasty

44. SBC Avengers

45. Aftermath III: Aftershock

46. Elementary, my Dear Wumbo

47. Alien vs. Piranhator

48. Lord of the Flies

49. Amazing Temple Race

50. Aftermath IV: Aztec Style

51. Triad in the Tree Tops

52. Temple of Doom

53. Temple Game of Thrones

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Well, once again, schedule slips. I promise to get most of this spin-off done though, so I can get through with ORACLe of THe Cosmos.

NEWS ABOUT TIKI LAND:

Well, in due to thinking of trying to "professionalize" the first chapter, think about the character names, laziness, and regular senior year pressure, the first chapter will be done as of late, which is this week. It's planned to debut in October 12th.

NEWS ABOUT PATRICK'S MANSION:

It's safe to say I was losing interest, but didn't want end it abruptly. IT'S NOT OVER, but I'm straightening out some ideas while it's intended to end just in time for the Halloween season, with 7 episodes remaning.

NEWS ABOUT S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B:

It is intended to return on October, with 3 episodes remaining.

NEWS ABOUT NEW MINISERIES:

It is currently planned to premiere on the Monday of October 29th.

NEWS ABOUT GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES MOVIE

I just thought of this. Yes, it will be worked on, but a premiere date is still not up. This should premiere before regular Season 3 episodes start to air(It's nowhere near finished to air before the Season 3 premiere, which is a Halloween special premiering on Halloween, what are the odds? :P)

NEWS ABOUT GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES

After the S3 premiere on Halloween, weekly episodes premieres will go on hiatus to prepare more Season 3 episodes and the Movie. The infamous to-be-skipped Episode 25(aka The Crossover Episode) will air probably in December, because that's when SpongeBob and His Friends is wrapping up. A Thanksgiving Special is already written and set to premiere near Thanksgiving(The special is part of Season 3 btw.) In other words, only 2 more episodes(besides Episode 25) left to air in Season 2! Toon in! :D

NEWS ABOUT BREAK A LEG

My main priority right now is to go back and read Seasons 1 and 2(and the only OMJ written Season 3 episode) so that I can get a feel for the series and start writting the 3rd Season.

NEWS ABOUT THE COMIC BOOK

Still on Hiatus for the time being.

Tomorrow a small sneak peek for "Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish" will come out! Also, be sure to stop by to check out the new poster! Don't forget to see the 7 minichapters coming out the entire week starting on Sunday!

NEWS ABOUT MY SPIN-OFFS

Note that I may put some extra time into making my Short Story for the contest, so I may not have as much time to devote to other spin-offs that I'd like to get to including:

• Break A Leg!
  • The Great Toon Crossover
  • The Comic Book

Currentally running spin-offs of mine may experience delays as well, so be prepared.

MY SPIN-OFF PLAN

...After some hard thinking, I've decided to place the following on a hiatus

• Break A Leg!
  • The Great Toon Crossover
  • The Comic Book

Theses spin-offs(and lits) will remain weekly:

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures
  • Mickey Mouse Adventures

These shows will be burned through and then be ended:

• IJLSA Adventure Movies
  • SpongeBob and His Friends

And these two lits will remain as my fun time lits(updated whenever I want to):

• The Archives of CNF1
  • CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse

I'm sorry for if a spin-off of mine that you like is ending or on hiatus, but I've realized that doing all of these at once is putting on too much stress on me. So, I apologizes, but this is how it's gonna be for a while.

Here's how many seasons have been ordered for this season for the following shows:

• Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures - Season 3 ordered, 13 episodes
  • SpongeBob and His Friends - Ending after Season 2, 13 episodes
  • The Great Toon Crossover - 1 Season Ordered, TBA episodes
  • Break A Leg! - Season 3 ordered, TBA episodes
  • The Comic Book - 1 Season Ordered, TBA episodes
  • Mickey Mouse Adventures - Season 2 ordered, TBA episodes

NEWS ABOUT GARY THE SNAIL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURES

Wow...I've just finished writing the Halloween special, and my god, you're gonna love it. Full of cameos and SpongeBob references, this is gonna be one heck of a special. What great way to start out Season 3 huh? Make sure to catch The Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures Halloween Special on Halloween! Say la vi!

Adventures in the Underground City

"Driving Miss Pearly"

The fifteenth episode of season 5 has this plot...

"When the legal driving age is lowered, Mr Krabs enrolls Pearl in Boating School to keep her away from the Mall and more importantly, his wallet!"

*Reviews would be extremely appreciated*