• Advertisement

SBC March Madness

Jjs Goodman

Attention all teams! Been wondering what is up with ROBLOX? Why haven't we been there lately? Why have no Teams events really been going on?

By now, all of those questions were most likely answered here. We are currently still planning on what we will exactly do with Teams, but until then, we have this to hold you over:

SBC MARCH MADNESS!

What is this you ask? Well, Teams are going to be having their own month...but not on ROBLOX! Throughout the month of March, we will be having a variety of Teams related activities, such as..

1. Xat Games 4

From the first ever Xat Games, which was shortly cancelled to due to lack of interest. To the second Xat Games, their revival in 2012 during the Orca launch, with CDCB as the winner. Then, we move to our Xat Games 3 for Octerror Fest, with SpongeMaxwell as the champion. Now from the ashes of those, rises the Xat Games 4! If you are interested, sign up

here.

2. Teams Contests

Every Friday night in March, you will be competing in contests on the forum, sort of like the Christmas ones, but they will be different. Try to get as many teammates as possible to play in the contests - the more that play, the more points your team can get! The team that wins each week gets 10,000 Team Doubloons to their bank.

3. Arcade Tournaments

To peek some interest in the Arcade, every Thursday night we will have an Arcade competition - whichever team member breaks the score of a certain game (which I'll reveal the day of the tournament) can win doubloons and team doubloons for their team!

4. Golden Community Awards 4

Yes, it's that time again - coming soon, to be hosted by Clappy! How does this tie into March Madness? I won't give away much yet, but you may be needing to get as many teammates to vote as possible..

5. SBC Team Jeopardy Games

Of course, there will be a few more games where you must work together in your SBC Teams of your favorite game, SpongeBob Jeopardy!

6. St. Patrick's Day

Last but not least, we will be having some St. Patrick's day themed things as well - such as some special store items, and a St. Patrick's Day Trivia Contest (for Xat Games 4 Round 3) and a St. Patrick's Day Jeopardy.

So yes, March will be a fun month on SBC - where you can work with your teams on the forums, and have many opportunities to win many prizes! Whichever Team has the most wins in an event by the end of March (I'll be keeping score) will get 100,000 Team Doubloons to their bank and possibly more prizes to be determined. The March Madness event will start next Friday (March 1st) with the first Teams contest.

Are you excited? It'll be fun, as long as you don't expect us to turn into a Basketball site. :P I'll be revealing a complete schedule soon of what to expect on certain days.

Note: Being as this is a Teams event, if you haven't signed up for a team, you may do so here.

• Like 5