• Advertisement

Candy Hunt

Jjs Goodman

Welcome all, to the Octerror Fest Candy Hunt! This will run starting today to October 31st. Anybody can play, even staff.

I have hidden 6 pieces of candy around the forum, and below will be clues to help you find them. PM me all the images when you find them all. You can PM them one at a time to me if you wish to not loose track as well. If you find them all, PM them to me, and you will get 300db, access to the haunted house, and a free item of choice from the Costume Shop (the Costume Shop only).

Clues:

Piece #1: Go back in time on this feature recording dates and months, and you will find me on a marked date two weeks ago from October 19th.

Piece #2: Find me you shall, in a shop made by an iron serpent.

Piece #3: In the current forum you are in, look near the end of the forum for an old thread where this piece resides at the end.

Piece #4: I reside in an aquatic forum based off of an undersea restaurant's menu, containing a thread with many links, but one of these links is suspicious..

Piece #5: This evil vampire has trapped me on their profile page, out in the open.

Piece #6: The last piece await for you in a magical land with tons of games, but yet, I reside in a place where least suspected in said area, high above and watching all others.

Winners (so far):

teenj12

JCM

SOF

PatBack

Aquatic Nuggets

Box

CNF

Dylan

Webby

Maxwell

Metal Snake

I have to say, this confused me when I first did it, but looking back, all of the riddles are actually very specific and I felt stupid for not having realized what they were pointing to immediately. They make you think of one thing, without you realizing that there's another thing that fits just as perfectly.

• Like 4