• Advertisement

[#1] Movie Screening: Scary Godmother Spooktacular!

Ron

Hey there folks,

We're kicking off the weekly Friday movie screenings with a very festive movie: Scary Godmother! Some may say it's too kiddish, but it truly is a fun movie for all to enjoy and get into the Halloween spirit with! :D Join us in the Xat tonight for the movie, where we'll all huddle around together with popcorn (no, not really... unless you happen you have a bag and would like to share ;P) and watch the horrors together! :D

However, for those who like slasher films... next week we will be watching Halloween (the original, not the Rob Zombie remake)! :D

• Like 3

I missed it because I saw a far better Halloween flick: FRANKENWEINEE! Very enjoyable movie, I do recommend this Tim Burton masterpiece...and my parents wouldn't let me watch Halloween(nor do I have any interest to do so) so I'll probably miss that one as well.

(Oh and recommendation if you can find it: The Nightmare Before Christmas - Very good movie to get into the Halloween spirit)

I missed it because I saw a far better Halloween flick: FRANKENWEINEE! Very enjoyable movie, I do recommend this Tim Burton masterpiece...and my parents wouldn't let me watch Halloween(nor do I have any interest to do so) so I'll probably miss that one as well.

(Oh and recommendation if you can find it: The Nightmare Before Christmas - Very good movie to get into the Halloween spirit)

Fight the powa and watch it, mang. Besides, it's not that bad anyway. Probably the tamest slasher I can think of (since it is one of the originals after all)

I actually tried to find Nightmare on Youtube earlier today but with no luck.