• Advertisement

Introducing...Captain Retro!

4EverGreen

For five years, I have gone under the moniker of 4EverGreen. But now, I decided the time has come to SHED my new identity and embrace change! Rising from the ashes of 4EverGreen like a phoenix, you may call me, Captain Retro! In addition to being an Artist and a Radio Disc Jockey who uses the name Captain Retro, I am ALSO an Actor! I have appeared in some locally made movies, low-budget. But in some of my movies, I have had real Hollywood talent appear with me in these movies, made by the Adventure Club (the name of the group of actors that help me make and appear in these movies). I've been in "The Curse of Blue Harbor, Hello Stranger, Tommy Benjamin," and I have even heard that "Realm of the Mole Men" has gotten recognition by being poked fun of on "Mystery Science Theater 3000." I personally haven't seen THAT episode, but any recognition you can get is GOOD recognition! Anyways, Tim Bottoms from "The Last Picture Show" and "The Paper Chase" appears with me in "Hello Stranger" and "Realm of the Mole Men," and Ted Levine from "Silence of the Lambs" and "Monk," appears with me in "Realm of the Mole Men" and "Tommy Benjamin." I know this sounds like some shameless self-promotion, but there is SO much more to be than just FORMERLY being 4EverGreen! I have TALENT! Discuss!

• Confused 1