• Advertisement

SpongeBob's ScarePlay

Cha

WELCOME TO THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE SCAREPLAY! BWAH HA HA! Now it is time to pick the person for the last wish....

Eenie meanie minie moe, catch a sailor by it's toe. If he hollers let him go. My mother told me to pick the very best one and YOU... ARE... IT!

Spoiler

New Leaf aka Patar gets to choose how to save himself and his fellow slaves! Choose wisely! The last one standing after this wish gets the 5,000 doubloons!

• Like 1

WELCOME TO THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE SCAREPLAY! BWAH HA HA! Now it is time to pick the person for the last wish....

Eenie meanie minie moe, catch a sailor by it's toe. If he hollers let him go. My mother told me to pick the very best one and YOU... ARE... IT!

Spoiler

New Leaf aka Patar gets to choose how to save himself and his fellow slaves! Choose wisely! The last one standing after this wish gets the 4,000 doubloons!

Patar: I shall save my life by taking my magicial teleporter to my mansion.

Patar: I shall save my life by taking my magicial teleporter to my mansion.

Looks like the caveman has made his choice! And he has left his crew behind for me to eat them.... *takes out dining sock, a fork and knife* Prepare yeselfs. >:] Last one not eaten by 12 AM EST wins!

• Like 1

Lol sure. xP I'm pretty sure SpongeGar wouldn't play until tomorrow when the contest ends anyways. He hasn't even played today so, PLANKTON WINS! Your doubloons will come sometime tomorrow. :)

I'd like to thank Sauce and everyone who partook in the ScarePlay! Thanks for playing boys and ghouls! And until next year, stay spooky! BWAH HA HA HA! *disappears in a puff of green smoke*

• Like 3