• Advertisement

Have you ever had a SB related dream?

Someone

Four come to mind.

1. I was at a live on stage production of the SpongeBob Movie and at the part where they discovered the crown in Shell City, this massive crown was lowered onto the stage with these ropes. Then somehow I fell through a trap door in the stage and ended up playing with Thomas the Tank Engine trains...

2. Part of a dream involved my parents reading a newspaper headline "Mr. Krabs Asks SpongeBob, 'Is Your Dog Alright?' Then Patrick Says Some Silly Nonsense."  Oddly enough those same exact moments happened earlier in the dream taking place in a building that loosely resembled the Gift Shop on Club Penguin--or what it once looked like anyway.

3. Back in 2006 I had a dream where I found this weird DVD that had a bunch of unaired episodes including one where SpongeBob and Patrick have a sleepover and I was watching it in my mom's car. The DVD actually appeared on a giant screen in the middle of the road (which moved along with us) although I could also see it on a screen in the car. Anyway, I watched some few minutes of the DVD before it abruptly changed to a scene from a Sesame Street episode where a freaky Oscar the Grouch monster came out of the trash can and said, "Half the toleration of the word for diarrhea!" and struck a pose with his toothy mouth wide open while this freaky music sting played in the background.

4. The earliest SpongeBob dream I remember having was in 2005 I think where SpongeBob and Sandy were in SpongeBob's house and SpongeBob was desperately begging Sandy to do something that she didn't want to do. Eventually she gave in but I have no idea what the thing was. I think he may have wanted her to go somewhere, but there's no way to know for sure.

I actually just had one before waking up this morning... Sorry if it gets a little long >__>

I'll just start from where I remember... I put random/unnessecary self-thoughts in gray

~~~

So SpongeBob's wondering what he should do with his ol' pineapple house, (probably with all the previous "getting-eaten/fruit-rotting" stuff, but he has that house-in-a-can so idk why) and decides he wants to remodel his house. ((>.> okaaayy... but wouldn't that change the whole theme? XD )). So SB sets of to the hardware/whatever store, and strange enough, Squidward wants to remodel now too. So SW tries uncovering this brick that said the house's year of build on it, and whatever was happening it made a lot of noise. ((Now it gets weird...)) SO THAT ONE SQUILLIAM GUY RUNS THRU KELP FORREST or something kelpy which leads to near SW's yard, and once he gets to the yard asks ((yells)) SW "ARE YOU ALRIGHT I THOUGHT YOU DIED", only to repeat over and over again ((too much SBM >__>)) so i think SW slaps SL lol.

Then conversation stuff happens that i can't remember...

My dreams are weird so by now everyone is in their human forms, in an instant >__>

Then, theres this whole conversation/memory/flashback thing where the 2 were really close childhood friends, and SL was a girl???? ((i don't even know)) Then it goes into this whole song with girl-child-SL's voice about how they thought girls couldn't be as successfull in the world as guys could, or were thought inferior to guys, or something. But the song was slower and was supposed to be sad. ((which i forget almost the whole thing; but i'm pretty sure the "voice" was serious and not silly sounding--it probably sounded like an anime dub voice, knowing me >.> )). So i guess in the dream, SL was a girl who became a dude, idek. Then more was going to happen, most likely the rest of the song; but i woke up because i thought i heard something in the kitchen beeping???

After that i couldn't go back to sleep >__> *yawn*

I think after the singing, it was supposed to switch back to SB's situation, but the dream had ended abruptly and incomplete...

I'd explain more but I don't want to bore anybody *n*

I could probably turn this into a fan-episode, just to challenge myself/see how it goes, and likely involve more characters than just the 3 stated above.

• Like 1