• Advertisement

Give her your best

Someone

Got bored.

(got inspired by A Walk to Remember. )

Episode one: The truth

(scene takes place outside Spongebob's house front yard. )

Spongebob : Standing and looking up."*sigh* Oh Sandy, why is it so hard for me tell you how I feel?" Spongebob tilts his head downward "Only if I wasn't such a fool, ugh!" Spongebob Face palms "I looked so stupid at that 'date'" .

*flashback*

(flashback takes place in Sandy's treedome. Spongebob and Sandy are at the table eating pasta)

Sandy : "Would you like something to drink, Spongebob? "

Spongebob: " No thank you Sandy, I-I'm good. "

Sandy: "Oh, Ok." Sandy takes a bite of the pasta."Isn't this fun? Hanging out, and eating dinner with my friend."

Spongebob: "(F-friend?) Uh, yeah. Fun isn't it? (oh man...)"

Sandy: "Yeah." Sandy takes another bite of her pasta"Hey Spongebob, did you know about love beads? I've heard that they are worn as a symbol of love and peace."

Spongebob: "O-oh really? That's interesting. Heh, love... Such a complicated feeling." Spongebob blushes.

Sandy: "Yeah, what an emotion. It's so fascinating."

Spongebob: "Yep" Spongebob looks down on his food. "Uh, Sandy, do you like me?"

Sandy: "Of course, Spongebob. Why wouldn't I?"

Spongebob : "Uh, Sandy, what about we skip dinner and go to, um, m-make out r-reef?"

Sandy: "Hmm... Quite queer that you said that. I have to respectfully decline"

Spongebob: "W-what?"

Sandy: "Just kidding! Ok. Let's go out now"

Spongebob: "(Oh dear Neptune, she said go OUT) Yeah. C' mon let's go there, to that place, where we're going, yeah..." Spongebob blushes again.

At make out reef

Spongebob and Sandy are sitting together with some sodas

Sandy: "Isn't the underwater sunset amazing, Spongebob?"*Sandy sips her soda.

Spongebob: "Yeah, beautiful isn't it?( Come on Spongebob, this is your chance to tell her how you feel) Um, Sandy."

Sandy: "What is it?"

Spongebob: "Um, I, I, lllooove... I love this soda! It's refreshing, isn't it? (Damn! Idiot)

Sandy: " Why, yes it is, Spongebob! It's mighty tasty." Looks at her watch." Oh golly! Look at the time! Well, I'd better be going. Bye Spongebob!" Sandy gets up.

Spongebob: "Wait, Sandy!" Spongebob gets up as well"Uh, what I wanted to tell you is that I..."

Sandy: "What?"Sandy walks over to Spongebob then trips over a stone."Woah!"

Spongebob: Catches her from falling.

The bikini bottom choir from the episode "A Day Without Tears" shows up and passes by. Spongebob and Sandy looks at each other.

Spongebob: Leans in towards her as if he was trying to kiss her.

Sandy: "Uh, Spongebob, the soda! It's spilling on me!"

Spongebob: "E-eh?! Oh! Sorry..."

Sandy: "Oh Spongebob you clumsy little..." Sandy wipes the soda of her suit. "Well, see ya tomorrow, Spongebob!" Waves goodbye then walks away.

Spongebob: "Bye Sandy..." Looks down on the grass. "*sigh*"

*Flashback ends*

Spongebob: "Ugh... What is wrong with me? Maybe Patrick could help me" Spongebob goes to Patrick's rock. He knocks on the rock."Patrick! You there?"

Rock opens

Patrick: He is sticking underneath the rock."Hey, Spongebob. What's up?"

Spongebob: "Remember that I told you that Sandy and I were going on this dinner date two days ago? Well, it was fine at first but I messed up. I couldn't tell her my true feelings to her. Then I ended up spilling my soda on her when I tried... A-anyway! That's what happened."

Patrick: " Oh I see. So you haven't told her, huh?" Patrick starts slipping from the rock due to gravity. "Whoa!" Patrick falls off.

Spongebob: "No. That's why I came to you for some advice to, you know, how to not be a coward and tell her that I..."

Sandy: "That you what Spongebob?"

Spongebob and Patrick: "Gah!" both were shoked.

Spongebob: "S-Sandy! What are you doing here? And how long have you been standing there?"

Sandy: "I just came here and I was going to give Patrick his gum back 'cause I was examining it"Sandy gives Patrick back his gum.

Patrick: "Gummy!" Patrick puts the piece of gum back on a big ball of gum that looks like gummy.

Sandy: "So, what were you going to tell me?"

Spongebob: Blushes"Uh..."

Patrick: "Will you excuse us for a moment, Sandy?" Patrick pulls Spongebob into his hole and shuts the rock closed.

Spongebob: "Patrick?"

Patrick: "Ok Spongebob. You want to tell Sandy how you feel right? Then just say it! Mean it! Don't let your emotions get bottled up inside you. Like when your mad, you'd let it out by punching the wall or shout? Or when you're hurt real bad, you let it out by crying? Let it out Spongebob! Just say it, buddy. You don't want to live your life without never having to say those three words to a girl who is not your mother or relative. Let her know Spongebob. Even if she loves you back or thinks that you are weird, at least she knows how you feel. Come on Spongebob."

Spongebob: "Patrick, you think I could do it?"

Patrick: "Of course, buddy. You've done a lot of things. I mean, look at how many awards you have! I know that's not what I meant, but all I'm saying is that you can do it, Spongebob."

Spongebob: Stands up feeling motivated."Ok! I'm gonna tell her! Now!"

Patrick: "That's my boy!"

Spongebob: Climbs out of the rock and walks to Sandy.

Sandy: "So, after talking with Patrick while leaving me out here..."

Spongebob: "Oh, sorry. Anyway, Sandy, here's what I wanted to tell you."

Sandy: "I'm listening."

Spongebob: "Um, Sandy. Since the day we first met, when you were battling that clam, we became friends. Day by day, um, I'd grown into liking you...a lot." Spongebob swallows. "U-um." Spongebob starts to tremble."All I'm trying to say is... That I..." Spongebob starts to blush and swallows one more time. "I love you".

There was a pause.

Sandy: She starts blushing."Spongebob, I-... (I love you too) I..." Her voice starts to tremble. "B-but, Spongebob."

Spongebob: "Eh?"

Patrick: He's peeking under his rock and whispers."This is getting good".

Sandy: "W-we c-can't be together. I-I mean, it's not because of that you're a sea creature and I'm a land creature, it's just that, w-we..." Sandy starts to get teary eyed."We... You can't fall in love with me."

Spongebob: "W-what? Why? You don't love me?"

Sandy: "I-I'm not saying that! I mean... *sniff* I-It's complicated Spongebob."Sandy starts to cry."Just, don't fall in love with me... *sobs* I don't want you t-to feel..." Sandy starts to run away crying. "I'm sorry, Spongebob!"

Spongebob: he starts to cry."Sandy, wait!" Spongebob reaches out his hand."Don't go..."

Patrick: "(Woah, what was that all about?) Spongebob, she's gone." Patrick gets up and tries to comfort him.

Spongebob: "What does she mean by that I can't fall in love with her?"

Patrick: "Hmm, I don't know why. But hey, at least you told her right?"

Spongebob: "Yeah *sniff*" Spongebob wipes his nose.

Patrick: "(Hmm, better tell him the truth sooner or later about Sandy. Or should I let Sandy tell him? No... As his best friend, I should be the one to tell him.) Spongebob, actually I know exactly why you can't be in love with her."

Spongebob:"What? Tell me! "

Patrick:" Ok, just promise me that you gotta be strong. "

Spongebob: "Ok Patrick, I promise."

Patrick: "Sandy, well the reason why I told you to tell her that you love her is because, if you took longer, there wouldn't be enough time to tell her."

Spongebob: "What? Is she leaving?"

Patrick: "No Spongebob" Patrick puts his hands on Spongebob's shoulders, let out a big sigh and told him. "She's dying, Spongebob"

End of episode

• Like 3