• Advertisement

Game & Wario

Clappy

So I bought this the other day thinking that it would be a lot like previous WarioWare games, which were a bunch of mini game compilations and just overall a fun party game....and that's where this game turned to absolute crap. It's just 16 games. 16 FREAKING PARTY GAMES compared to the 200+ in each previous WarioWare title. This is nothing like I imagined it would be. I thought my Wii U would finally serve purpose as a gaming console again. Boy was I wrong.

Dear Nintendo,

STOP MAKING SO MANY CHEAP 12-16 MINI GAME COMPILATIONS AND CALLING THEM COMPLETED GAMES! MAKE ACTUAL WII U GAMES DAMMIT!

Clappy

• Like 1

I agree that 16 minigames is way too little content, but that's why you should look into how much content a game has before buying it.

Make a RTS game for WiiU, then I buy it.

Pikmin_3_box_artwork.png

I have no idea if it's an RTS you'd be interested in, but it still counts.

Well... yeah, Wario's kind of gone to crap recently. hahaha get it because fart jokes wario makes 'em

Looks like Wario hasn't been making the "best games" recently, then...

Pikmin_3_box_artwork.png

I have no idea if it's an RTS you'd be interested in, but it still counts.

1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

Seconded.

So I bought this the other day thinking that it would be a lot like previous WarioWare games, which were a bunch of mini game compilations and just overall a fun party game....and that's where this game turned to absolute crap. It's just 16 games. 16 FREAKING PARTY GAMES compared to the 200+ in each previous WarioWare title. This is nothing like I imagined it would be. I thought my Wii U would finally serve purpose as a gaming console again. Boy was I wrong.

Dear Nintendo,

STOP MAKING SO MANY CHEAP 12-16 MINI GAME COMPILATIONS AND CALLING THEM COMPLETED GAMES! MAKE ACTUAL WII U GAMES DAMMIT!

Clappy

My point exactly. As an old school Nintendo fan I sometimes feel sad that Nintendo has taken this path. I wish they would make serious games again; yes, they've made Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus Uprising, but those are 3DS games not Wii U games. I just get tired of mini game complications, and frankly I don't like those kind of games that much. Unfortunately, this won't stop anytime soon since it makes them a profit. How I miss the Pre-Wii era Nintendo...

New super mario bros U is a game