• Advertisement

Cloudy's Incredibly Relatable Top 10 Least Favorite Song List

Metal Snake

REQUEST BY OVERLORD CLAPPY.

10. Suck My Dick- Dj Valentino

I like the tune, but the lyrics are just a little too repetitive. It's bad.

9. Prit Stik- Prit Stik

Number 9, is Prit Stik. Yeah, I bet you all thought this would be Number 1, but no this. It's the worst song I've ever heard from a quality standpoint, but it's not my least favorite so it only gets Number 9.

8. Running Errands With My Mom- Whoever from Incredible Crew

Number 9, this song is too silly. I mean, it tried too hard to be like The Lonely Island is what I'm saying, and it failed. IT'S FAIL. 

7. Pokemon Black and White 2 Theme Song- Whoever from Pokemon (AKA John Loeffler and friends)

Number 9, IT'S NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL. WHAT IS HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE INDUSTRY. It's meh.

6. I Wanna Hold Your Hand- The Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuZjUugpzg

Number 9, I SURPRISE YOU, THERE IS NO CARTOON NETWORK MORE ON THE LIST. The Beatles were like, infallible in the way they perfected music, but I'm NOT A FAN, and this is the mistake they made. This overrated song that I got bored of because my Dad was a huge fan of The Beats and played it too much. It's okay, but it's overpraised, making it this part of the list.

5. Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories: Free Duel Theme- Naoko Ishii and Friends (AKA Waichiro Ozaki & Hiroshi Tanabe)

Number 9, video game music is real music unlike what SOME PEOPLE SAY, but I wish more of some people would be less fake with their opinions when describing their personal experiences with this song. Anyone who's played this game has listened to this song a least a thousand times (no joke), and they should be TIRED OF IT, IT'S A LIE. I don't like it all that much.

4. Titanium- David Guetta

Number 9, SHUT UP. Speaking of being real, you CAN NOT BE MADE OF TITANIUM AND LIVE IF YOU GOT SHOT. THIS SONG LIVES IN A FANTASY WORLD. You're probably glad I put a REAL song that you guys know for once, but that in itself is a fantasy because it's fake. This makes no sense like it annoys me on the radio. It's unrealistic and it's not good. 

3. Ponky Fonky Ferret- Goto80 and the Uwe Schenk Band

Number 9, STORYTIME. I was googling for the music from Neoquest from Neopets on Youtube because I remember never listening to it because it was forgettable and I forgot where to find it. I posted this instead because even though I really like it, it's bad and you guys wouldn't like it. I gotta conform to public opinion sometimes, so it gets number 3-E-E, KILLER BEE! ENKA! It's sucky-ish.

2. This Day Aria (Dubstep Remix)- TuXe

Number 9, NOT FUNNEH. Like I'm not joking this time or that time, I'm being DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS WITH MY STORY FOR THIS ONE (though I didn't make the last one up, believe it or not). I heard this one some months back and like seriously, it was really boring. And for music video criticism, SLIDING IMAGES IS NOT ANIMATION, didn't they learn from the Forbidden Memories? I'd stick to MictheMicrophone on Nightmare Night if you want to listen to a bit of better pony dubstep.

It's all just stupid. But I learned that making dubstep's really hard to do from a friend, so the big winner after nine songs is...

*DRUMROLL*

*DRAMATIC SILENCE*

*THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY*

1. Castlevania II With Lyrics- Brentalfloss

Number 9, how it passed the torch. THIS IS THE WORST OF MY LEAST FAVORITE SONGS I EVER HEARD, but first, some backstory. The dude who was with the Nostalgia Critic in his Moulin Rouge! musical review (not the Nostalgia Chick, the other one) turns out to be a song composer on Youtube who makes the worst songs on Youtube for NES nerds (LIKE ME!). He plagiarizes songs straight from the games, slaps lyrics on them, then lazily calls them HIS OWN! And this one's the laziest, JUST LOOK AT IT.

"DRACULA! I'll lay the smacula-"

DO YOU SEE?! IT WOULD'VE GOTTEN EVEN LAZIER WITH MORE UNCREATIVE RHYMING! I...can't Really...TAKE IT! BUT I'LL FAKE IT FOR A-

I didn't like it, the favorite of my worst songs ever to my list because it's the leader of my idea of bad, number 1. The list's over. Thank you for r...e...a...d...i...n...g...

read...

RRREEEAAADDD! THANK YOU AND GOOD NNNNNIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

• Like 4

I gotta say, your list really surprised me. Didn't expect any of these songs. But thank you. This pleased me. Kinda good to know what you hate music wise.

Btw, I hate Brentalfloss too.

• Like 1

I gotta say, your list really surprised me. Didn't expect any of these songs. But thank you. This pleased me. Kinda good to know what you hate music wise.

Btw, I hate Brentalfloss too.

You're welcome, and just to let you know, a very good 95% percent (it was all silliness with a small hint of seriousness there and again) of this was a joke. I don't hate any music. :P

Spoiler

Every song in this list is either okay to me or a guilty pleasure. Yes, even BF.