• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

So fucking happy for him, been following him since his days as Puma in TNA. So deserving of such an honor in the big leagues, this has been years coming. Hats off to the 31 other competitors who made this tournament truly classic. Can't wait to see what the future holds for all of em.

• Like 1

From the looks of the rumors as of right now, and this is just rumors, but Meekmahan might be purchasing the TNA Tape Library, while Billy Corgan is going to be leading TNA into a new future and perhaps re-branding it.  To me, this is the best outcome for all wrestling fans.  If this deal is true, that means the Network will be getting TNA programs, which will be pretty awesome, and now they will finally be able to address TNA on WWE programming, which is refreshing.  With Billy Corgan running the company, and not Dixie, it should be interesting where it goes, and I hope TNA continues to put on decent content like it has been recently.

• Like 1

An update, I guess

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/dixie-carter-denies-recent-tna-sale-reports/

I sure as hell would love to see this sale to happen. I want to see some good ole TNA on the network and I want Corgan to take the reigns since it sure seems like the company's gotten its head back in the game since he became more hands-on with it compared to the god awful "Dixieland" years. I'll give Dixie her just due for keeping them afloat for this long, but I really can't freakin stand her and what she's done to the place to get it to the point of putting their goddamn Wrestlemania in jeopardy.

Can't think of a better place to post this. Went to Hot Topic earlier and I noticed that they sell mini WWE funko figurines in those mystery boxes and you know your old man, he can't budget and just had to buy two of dem joints (I could've gotten all 12 right then and there but I just couldn't yet i just wanted to mang) so consider this like an unboxing of sorts. These were the 12 that were available. Idk if there's more than just these or if they vary from store to store, but here goes my "haul", as all the hip young youtubers like to call it

e1DnKsR.jpg

JBL knows I wanted a Sting, so I unboxed my first box and to my complete surprise it was the sweet sting

s6QjabN.jpg

of an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE courtesy of The Viper! Now, aside from the Stinger Splash, I was really hoping for a Seth Rollings. So to own The Man, I had to GET The Man

tG55JkY.jpg

AND FUCK YES I GOT THE MAN!!!! So walking out with one of the marquee Mania 31 matches wasn't so bad. Join me as my search continues for the man called...Sting

• Like 1

My heart breaks for Hideo Itami, mang. Just returns after more than a year of being on the shelf and then he gets placed back on it again. Was really looking forward to him teaming with Ibushi too. Wish em a full, speedy recovery.

on a lighter note, holy shit, Mickie James vs Asuka confirmed

• Like 1