• Advertisement

Medieval Morons: The Reboot

Cha

I'm rebooting this series completely. Meaning that the first episode I wrote to this isn't canon anymore. The original story is scraped.

Plot: Squidly Spork a royal jester of the 11th century finds things to do around a huge castle. Making friends with a scientist/doctor who is slowly becoming dumber, his revengeful and some what psychotic hunchback apprentice who runs things now, an thrill seeking but cautious to her status princess, a wizard who just can't seem do make useful inventions, a money loving great king, and etc.

Episode 1: Handeel the Hunchback Part 1

Squidly is sleeping in his ye ole rafter inside the dungeon of King Krabs' castle. He isn't a prisoner much less that he finds the wide and dark space of the dungeon his home. All of a sudden the door to the dungeon is opened and the light from outside splashes on Squidly's face, causing him to shake from being awakened.

Squidly: Crud-eth!

He manages to swing his chains to the dark side of the dungeon before the Dungeon Master sees him.

Dungeon Master: I know thou art there fool.

Squidly tries to unlock the chains that are on his ankles, but mistakenly drops the key right down to the ground, causing a clanging sound. The Dungeon Master with his torch shines the light on Squidly who is still upside down in his rafter.

Dungeon Master: What art thou doing sleeping in me dungeon again?

Squidly: Well thou see heh..

Dungeon Master: This be-eth the fourth time this week I've caught thou here.

Squidly: Thou would live here too if thou found it as cozy and warming as thyself.

A wide angle shot is shown of the dungeon full of spooky skeletons.

Dungeon Master: I don't have time for tis... the king needs thou entertaining.

Squidly: Oh right away! But I'm going to need-eth some help down here.

Squidly points to the key on the dusty ground and the Dungeon Master starts unlocking the chains for him.

Squidly: Actually I rather do this thyself for I have to get right side up first.... *splat* Ow-eth...

Dungeon Master: Now look what you did, thou got blood on thy clean floors. Dohohoho.

~~~~~

King Krabs is sitting in his usual throne as Squidly approaches him.

Squidly: Ready for thou daily dose of tunes thy Majestery?

King Krabs: No fool, I think-eth we could all do without thou instrument sounds for one day. *he rubs his ear holes* But today I command-eth you... did you call me thy Majestery?

Squidly: Yes?

King Krabs: It's thy Mastery, not thy Majestery.

Squidly: It's not? Well there go-eth thy Ye Olde Bowling Alley nickname..

King Krabs: Ahem, like-eth I was saying, today I command-eth thou to sing a song to your master.

Squidly: Shall it be Playful King or Dastardly Dragons again thy master?

King Krabs: No, I'm sick of those songs. I want-eth something fresh, something new today! Not another limerick or rhyme.

Squidly: May I ask what thy Majestery- I mean what thy majesty has in mind?

King Krabs: I crave the melodies of the hip, young people. I want to be-eth "in" with the youngsters.

Squidly: Trying to recapture thou youth?

King Krabs: Excuse me?

Squidly: It's just that people tend to do-eth that when they're feeling the need for youth.

King Krabs: I'll have thou know the villagers call me- *he turns to his daughter Princess Pearl when he sees her walk by in the room* Daughter, what do-eth the youngsters call their king?

Princess Pearl: UnKorral Krabs

King Krabs: Thou see they call me... WHAT?

Princess Pearl: Hey, it doth be on the mud writings, the voice of the people.

King Krabs: Oh, well doth they think they can say that to the king?!

King Krabs gets up from his chair and starts to pase back and forth.

King Krabs: I will show-eth them who's "cor-raal"! I'll rise the taxes on their learnin' places and any one-eth under legal age must-eth pay extra for a Krabby Patty! And underwear will be raised a cent for-

Princess Pearl: That wouldn't be coral of you father. Doth doing that will just make them think thou self is more uncoral.

King Krabs: Well, now I know exactly what to do about-eth them now! Fool, I want thou to create the most "hippest" and most "coral" song ever. I want a back up singer and the works! And I want it done soon!

Squidly: Right away-eth sir.

King Krabs: I'll show them who be-eth "uncoral".

• Like 4