• Advertisement

Episode 17 "CHEESE Presents The Final Episode (Aka The Truth About Spin-Offs)"

Spoiler

So it's come to this. The end. Time  to get serious folks.

The spin-off area has gone to SHIT. YES SIR SHIT. My god, there is no creativity what so ever anymore. Joke spin-offs everywhere. Sure, there was some in the good ole days, BUT NOT THIS MANY. Many creative shows that people worked their butts off on are being overshadowed by these good for nothing shitty joke shows.  Yes I mean every word I say here, this is not a joke. 

So for the good of this community, I am laying myself to rest. And I want the rest of you to do the same. PLEASE, stop making quality shows suffer!

I will return some day. A day when Modern SBC is ready. Ready to handle these again. So for now, I bid you farewell, and goodnight.

And that's  the story. CHEESE walked off into the sunset, hoping the members of SBC would take his message seriously. And now, I've lost my job. Say, is there any need for me on GTSUA?

END.

• Like 2

Episode 17 "CHEESE Presents The Final Episode (Aka The Truth About Spin-Offs)"

Spoiler

So it's come to this. The end. Time  to get serious folks.

The spin-off area has gone to SHIT. YES SIR SHIT. My god, there is no creativity what so ever anymore. Joke spin-offs everywhere. Sure, there was some in the good ole days, BUT NOT THIS MANY. Many creative shows that people worked their butts off on are being overshadowed by these good for nothing shitty joke shows.  Yes I mean every word I say here, this is not a joke. 

So for the good of this community, I am laying myself to rest. And I want the rest of you to do the same. PLEASE, stop making quality shows suffer!

I will return some day. A day when Modern SBC is ready. Ready to handle these again. So for now, I bid you farewell, and goodnight.

And that's  the story. CHEESE walked off into the sunset, hoping the members of SBC would take his message seriously. And now, I've lost my job. Say, is there any need for me on GTSUA?

END.

Should I be guilty? Finally someone who understands me! :D