• Advertisement

E3 2013

I'm glad Nintendo and Sony had good showings this year. Hopefully it'll be for the best, for us the gamers; at least gaming's not dead yet.

"Yet"? Does that imply that sometime soon it will be dead?

Because Steam says otherwise.

CAT MARIO!

cat-mario.jpg

Seriously though, Cat Mario makes this game a must buy.  Plus Super Mario 3D Land was awesome.  I can only imagine how great a Wii U 3D Land can be.

• Like 1

cat-mario.jpg

Seriously though, Cat Mario makes this game a must buy.  Plus Super Mario 3D Land was awesome.  I can only imagine how great a Wii U 3D Land can be.

I'm disturbed that Cat Mario isn't red.

cat-mario.jpg

Yeah, that's true. 3d land was awesome, so the Wii U version wouldn't be bad. Let's face it, the graphics look similar Mario galaxy.

galaxy-graphics.jpg

k-bigpic.png

Cat Mario is new and innovative.

One powerup isn't enough. I mean something completely different, like with Super Mario Bros 2. USA or Super Mario Sunshine, rather than the same formula and different gameplay gimmicks.

One powerup isn't enough. I mean something completely different, like with Super Mario Bros 2. USA or Super Mario Sunshine, rather than the same formula and different gameplay gimmicks.

But...It's not. It's like 2D Mario in 3D, an entire concept that was only explored in one game previously. It's different from the previous games because it's a combo of everything they did. If anything, this is more innovative than Sunshine which basically had one special powerup and took everything else from Super Mario 64 and gave it a beach theme.

But...It's not. It's like 2D Mario in 3D, an entire concept that was only explored in one game previously. It's different from the previous games because it's a combo of everything they did. If anything, this is more innovative than Sunshine which basically had one special powerup and took everything else from Super Mario 64 and gave it a beach theme.

I guess that could be considered innovative, but I mean something like a completely different setting, gameplay style, power-ups, characters, everytghing with some of Mario's mechanics.

Not everyone can afford a gaming pc, that's why consoles are still here; even if Steam and PC gaming are making a comeback.

You can build a decent enough laptop with much less money than it would cost to buy a console and all the fix-ins (extra controllers, cords, headset, games, online, ect); hell, my Mac runs games just fine. Consoles are here because not everyone wants a gaming PC, consoles get games that the PC doesn't, and there's more of a sense of community with consoles. Consoles will only stop disappearing after every game available for consoles can be available for PC, which I doubt will happen. Gaming's showed no signs of ever being "dead" (though there's probably been a couple awkward spots here and there where it lags for whatever reason).

Since I havent seen it i hope these were on there:

Portal 3

Super Mario Galaxy 3

Mario Kart U (or some crap like that. Maybe Mario Kart 8)

I'm really looking forward to Mario Kart 8 since I want to play against some of you. :P As for Mario Galaxy 3, I rather see an entirely new Mario game considering the Galaxy games were for the Wii like Sunshine and 64 were for the Gamecube and N64 respectively. So it'll be nice if they made a whole new game for the Wii U.