• Advertisement

E3 2013

They didn't prove why I should buy a Wii U over the other consoles. I'm not gonna buy a Wii U most likely. I'm gonna just buy games for 3ds like the new smash brothers and sonic

1. Wind Waker

2. Super Smash (which is going to be super vanilla on the 3DS)

3. Cat suit Mario

4. Backwards compatible

5. Free online

6. Can play used games, doesn't need to connect to the Internet, ect

Those are my reasons. Gotta expand beyond whatever Sony throws at you, dude. Nintendo's great.

• Like 1

1. Wind Waker

2. Super Smash (which is going to be super vanilla on the 3DS)

3. Cat suit Mario

4. Backwards compatible

5. Free online

6. Can play used games, doesn't need to connect to the Internet, ect

Those are my reasons. Gotta expand beyond whatever Sony throws at you, dude. Nintendo's great.

This absolutely this.

Don't get me wrong.  Sony is great, but Nintendo often goes under the radar at how great their first party material is.  I've been complaining about the lack of first party support Nintendo has released so far and I feel better after their E3 press conference about buying a Wii U.

This absolutely this.

Don't get me wrong.  Sony is great, but Nintendo often goes under the radar at how great their first party material is.  I've been complaining about the lack of first party support Nintendo has released so far and I feel better after their E3 press conference about buying a Wii U.

The lack first party games on launch was a reason so many people were bashing the console before the games even got there. But some of the complaints towards the Wii U has been the lack of third party support that the console is getting this year. I can see both improving overtime, but the gaming media is kinda biased against Nintendo especially Ign and Gamespot, which is why Sony gets much better press.

Still, I'm sure both consoles will end up having great libraries of games to satisfy us for a few years into the future. I don't know about Xbox One but it has some future as well.

Has anyone seen this game? Imo, it looks awesome in every way, especially for fans of action/adventure games like me. A lot of people are saying that it's Xenoblade 2 but some say it's an entirely different game. But either way, you have to check it out.

Has anyone seen this game? Imo, it looks awesome in every way, especially for fans of action/adventure games like me. A lot of people are saying that it's Xenoblade 2 but some say it's an entirely different game. But either way, you have to check it out.

That's the one I'm really excited about. I'm surprised so many people are glossing over this when they talk about Nintendo's IPs.

That's the one I'm really excited about. I'm surprised so many people are glossing over this when they talk about Nintendo's IPs.

Yeah, when i saw this game i said man this looks really good. One question, is it only on Wii U or is it on other Nintendo consoles?

Well, its technically not a Nintendo IP, rather a Monolith IP. But either way, it's a Wii U exclusive. I don't know why but I feel this game will end up being a system seller.

Yeah, when i saw this game i said man this looks really good. One question, is it only on Wii U or is it on other Nintendo consoles?

At the end of the video it says only for Wii U. :P