• Advertisement

SBU Advertising Group

Clappy

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your patience as we currently fix SpongeBob Universe. As you all know, based off the staff structure, one of my duties is being one of the site advertisers. Over the summer, I formed an advertising team with six other members. The group seemingly disbanded as most of the advertising fell upon Dylan and I. However, that is changing. Since the forums are more active now than they were over the summer, I am going to give this a second chance. These positions will not only be advertised on the forums, but the Wiki as well. I currently have four positions available and I am looking for people that are dedicated enough to actually help spread the word of not only SBC, but SBU as a whole. So please sign up if you are interested and send me a PM explaining your qualifications and why you are the ideal candidate for this job. :)

Key Note: And just so I actually have legit participation with this group, which was a problem last time, I am paying doubloons to those of you that do work. You will receive a doubloon salary (undisclosed atm) for doing your advertising job. Which I want to actually see you guys doing and want legit proof of you doing it. You will not be paid for sitting around saying you are a member of this team. You earned a spot on this team, but you are also expected to do your job. Otherwise, termination.

• Like 7