• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

1 minute ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

there's one ep where guano confessed that he tries on the lilymu costumes on when no one's around and I assume when he's alone at the penthouse he might do this?

HJNx5Bn.png

son i am disappoint

Just now, Kris Kiyoko said:

what is your favorite thing about dinosaur boy?

crack-1.jpg

flyingfingers_wide-66394a3796b3a38b91f67

His morality is not ambiguous and he chooses to fight for what he believes and to better himself.  Using his terrible upbringing in a broken family, Diego is able to use his  horse-riding skills he developed while living as a peasant on a farm, to further pursue his dream of avenging his mother's death and becoming reach in the process by attempting to win the Steel Ball Run race.  His morality, although viewed by the protagonists as bad, is not at all in fact.  Yes, he sides with President Valentine for a time to further himself and understand the true power of the corpse parts, but he eventually turns on the President in an attempt to take the corpse parts for himself and live an ultimately better life than the one he grew up with.  That in itself is a good starting point to talk about how different this Dio is compaired to his Universe J counterpart, whom is a jackass and hunger filled monster.  The point I'm bringing up all boils down to how Diego is able to differentiate good and bad and how to achieve his morals, rather than just straight shooting for world domination by the evilest ways possible.  His decision to fight President Valentine in New Jersey proved that Diego is willing to trust his guts and attempt to fight a battle that he ultimately loses.  It speaks volumes for his character to stand up against the highest ranking official in the US, betray him, and attempt to kill him for the body parts of Jesus Christ, but I digress. 

• Like 1