• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

would you ever want to do a court case about actual history, like proving the other person you know about said historical war, etc?

I've said Objection before if that counts

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

NXczGST.pngoh my lil' hijo gwen, how many years has it been? 10? 20? 30? 40 years? how's dat wife of jurs? last time i heard from jur lovely big brother dat wus rockin de casa with her. it's always good to see a mujer be with a man who's can support a family, if ju catch my drift. you probably cant imagine it with jur narrow mind and uthera to add to it?

NXczGST.pngoh my lil' hijo gwen, how many years has it been? 10? 20? 30? 40 years? how's dat wife of jurs? last time i heard from jur lovely big brother dat wus rockin de casa with her. it's always good to see a mujer be with a man who's can support a family, if ju catch my drift. you probably cant imagine it with jur narrow mind and uthera to add to it?

KUxNQxo.png leave me alone ju dead beat.  Ju haven't talked to me in 25 years and now ju finally come talk to me now?  Last time I spoke to ju was at my "wedding" holmes.

Welcome to the club then. And if he asks, I did nuttin?

aight

• Like 1

NXczGST.pngi named ju after a girl for a reason, ju were always whiny for attention. 25 yrs is nothin' holmes, to jur dead mami in 43 years but ju dont see me gettin my in a knot. i just came to congratulate ju on joining de club of disowning girly sons like i did for ju. but man if ju anymore i would think it was that time of de month for ju?

NXczGST.pngi named ju after a girl for a reason, ju were always whiny for attention. 25 yrs is nothin' holmes, i havent made sweet love to jur dead mami in 43 years but ju dont see me gettin my ass in a knot. i just came to congratulate ju on joining de club of disowning girly sons like i did for ju. but man if ju bitched anymore i would think it was that time of de month for ju?

KUxNQxo.png SECURITY

Chocolate or caramel fountains?

Caramel

jur going to throw out jur own papi when I took ju to the "park" every weekend when ju were 3? uZnGKSl.png

KUxNQxo.png Yes