• Advertisement

Favorite Band/Artist

Doctor Sex

I don't see how it could be anyone but The Killers.

A man of few words.

Foo Fighters, Alice Cooper, Caravan Palace, Circa Survive, Cage the Elephant, The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, and Woodkid round it out.

*bumps*

My favorite bands: Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Foster the People, Paramore, No Doubt, Florence + the Machine (it's technically a band so), Vampire Weekend, The Beatles, Bastille, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Modest Mouse

Artists: Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Lorde, Ellie Goulding, Halsey, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Lily Allen, David Bowie

And many more :Laugh: 

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

Well, to name a few...

The Beatles, Beck, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Boston, The Cars, Cheap Trick, The Clash, Hall & Oates, David Bowie, Dire Straits, Don Henley, The Doors, Duran Duran, Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Eminem, Everclear, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, Genesis, Gin Blossoms, Gorillaz, Green Day, INXS, Jane's Addiction, Journey, Kanye West, The Killers, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, Oasis, The Offspring, Pat Benatar, Paul McCartney and Wings, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Police, Prince, Queen, R.E.M., Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Santana, Simon & Garfunkel, Smash Mouth, Snoop Dogg, Squeeze, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Styx, Supertramp, Talking Heads, Tears for Fears, Third Eye Blind, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, U2, Vampire Weekend, Van Halen, and The Who.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fred Rechid said:

Well, to name a few...

The Beatles, Beck, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Blondie, Bon Jovi, Boston, The Cars, Cheap Trick, The Clash, Hall & Oates, David Bowie, Dire Straits, Don Henley, The Doors, Duran Duran, Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Eminem, Everclear, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, Genesis, Gin Blossoms, Gorillaz, Green Day, INXS, Jane's Addiction, Journey, Kanye West, The Killers, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, Oasis, The Offspring, Pat Benatar, Paul McCartney and Wings, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Police, Prince, Queen, R.E.M., Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Santana, Simon & Garfunkel, Smash Mouth, Snoop Dogg, Squeeze, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Styx, Supertramp, Talking Heads, Tears for Fears, Third Eye Blind, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, U2, Vampire Weekend, Van Halen, and The Who.

I love how you put them all in alphabetical order :P 

Favorite bands are Queen, Dead Kennedys, GWAR, Green Jello, Iron Maiden, Marilyn Manson, Haunted Garage, The Protomen, Radiohead, The Residents, Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys, Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Mac Sabbath, The Radioactive Chicken Heads, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Devo, The Ramones, Motorhead, Queensryche, Bad Religion, NOFX, The Runaways, Green Day, Butthole Surfers, White Zombie, The Misfits, band-era Alice Cooper, Sex Pistols, Avenged Sevenfold, The White Stripes, Weezer, Journey, The Offspring, Oingo Boingo, Muse, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Metallica, Led Zepplin, Mushroomhead, REM.

...and those are the ones I can think of at the top of my head.