• Advertisement

Steel's Top 10 Not-Really-Bad Spongebob Episodes

Steel Sponge

(BTW you can move the Bottom 20 and Top 200 right here, since this is where the countdowns are taking place)

Before moving on with the Top 200, I'm going to wrap things up with a Top 10, under the style of "I Like, Everybody Hates" list. The list will begin shortly with simply 2 for each day.

#10:

300px-Face_Freeze.png

Overall hate factor: 9/10

Steel's hate factor: 4/10

Well, considering that this episode was somehow #2 in MoBros' countdown (as well as being mentioned in the Spongebob WIKI), this episode must have been powerful enough to even make my I Love/Everybody Hates list. Of course, this is how high it can go. I can pretty much sum this episode's criticism in many ways: IT WAS DISGUSTING! IT WAS ANNOYING! IT WAS SO FREAKY! There are certain points to this though. Anyways, in addition, this is isn't going to be as long as my Bottom 20 reviews, so I'm going with this formula, as well as a hint of my own formula...yeah that sucked. Anyways, behold:

Pros:

-Robertryan Cory's variety of eye candy

-Sandy Cheeks (Stupid way to rate, but that's just me)

Cons:

-The plot was pretty flat

-The ending

Steel's thoughts:

Fortitude: O

Writing: /

Entertainment: O

Characters: /

Rating: Tolerable

Verdict: Fans hate it for being utterly horrifying and disturbing. That's not the case for me, the plot wasn't always well written, and the ending wasn't very good. It was alright, though.

#9:

300px-A_Day_Without_Tears.jpg

Overall hate factor: 7.5/10

Steel's hate factor: 2/10

I kind of don't have very much first thoughts on this episode, but believe me when I say it isn't bad. So, as people would generally be annoyed with the crying, Squidward then bets that Spongebob can't cry for the rest of the day, which becomes a bet. Of course, Spongebob wins, even to how that sort of challenge is quite a challenge itself for the main character. Let's get on with it now...

Pros:

-Well...Spongebob wins

-It had its moments

-Didn't really mind the excessive crying, but at least it didn't last for half the epiosde

Cons:

-The time-adding phone conversation with Spongebob and Patrick

-There was pretty much a lot of crying, but it didn't matter to me of how annoying it was

Fortitude: /

Writing: O

Entertainment: O

Characters: O

Rating: Tolerable

Verdict: A pretty underrated episode, it seemed to a bit annoying, but practical. Pretty much, what's contained in this episode stands out.

• Like 1

Awesome! Though I'm not sure I understand your rating system... what do "fortitude" and the lines and O's mean?

Yeah, something I should've explained...

Fortitude= Consideration of the episode being on the tolerable or annoying brackets, with tolerable making the episode seem "resistable than annoying or disturbing."

Green O: Excellent

Orange /: Indifferent

Red X: Awful

• Like 2