• Advertisement

Jelly's Nail Art

Jellatine

Guest Long Timmy

I can't tell if ssj meant nails about Pokémon or nails for Pokémon. But Pokémon ones WOULD be pretty awesome.

Sweeeeet! Do you have a dotting tool?

Thanks! And yes I do, I used to use the head of bobby pin til not so long ago, tho ;P

I can't tell if ssj meant nails about Pokémon or nails for Pokémon. But Pokémon ones WOULD be pretty awesome.

Haha yeahh I totally should try that :P

Dang how do you work in such little space and not accidentally get your fingers all painty? :P WHenever I paint, my whole arm gets globbed with stains, it's pretty bad. Those are very nice!

• Like 2

I've had 3 big entertainment-related obsessions throughout my life. Here are my nail art tribute to them ;P

The Beatles

1081506_10200583045390983_1639735794_n.j

(The logo, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Yellow Submarine, Strawberry Fields and Sgt. Peppers)

The Powerpuff Girls ;P

563906_10200672048936016_1276042943_n.jp

And like I know many of you having waiting, SpongeBob!! :D (Might try a different SB design some other time)

945433_10200708846495932_1466073474_n.jp

• Like 2

these look so good. how the hell do you draw them so nicely with a nail... polish... brush... thing? xP I don't know how that works, seems hard lol

Hehe thanks, I use mostly a dotting tool for the lines

Spoiler

They look like this 

dotting+tool+end+2.jpg

Or a striper and lots and lost of patience :P With the SpongeBob one I tried like 3 different techniques to do the lines, and ended up doing some of them with the same thin marker I use for my drawings on paper, next time I'll do it all with that.