• Advertisement

[1st] Teams Halloween Tournament

Ron

Wait a second, how do you join in on the Roblox thingy? I just installed it, so I'm not really familiar. Also, the username PrinceDarkstar was already taken so I registered as ThatCrazyDarkstarGuy

Teams>Click on "Team Battles">Link

Everything in relation to Teams can be found there (just for future reference :P). The weaponcode is what gives you your weapon in the game. You can get weapons by buying them in the store, but you will need runes (for Krusty Krushers, energy for GNs) in order to use the weapon (if you don't have runes, you won't have the health points to attack someone).

Teams>Click on "Team Battles">Link

Everything in relation to Teams can be found there (just for future reference :P). The weaponcode is what gives you your weapon in the game. You can get weapons by buying them in the store, but you will need runes (for Krusty Krushers, energy for GNs) in order to use the weapon (if you don't have runes, you won't have the health points to attack someone).

ah, thanks

Edit: Can't find it for some reason...then again, I can barely find the simplest things in my house lol

Another edit: Found it at the top of the page...thank god

• Like 1