• Advertisement

Musicals

Webizoid

I am a fan of these. Okay, sure, I can see how some people can dislike them because of some of them being too happy-go-lucky or cheesy, but you have to watch more than one to really have an appreciation.

Are there any other musical fans out there, and if so, what would your favorite show(s) be?

I haven't seen any Broadway musicals, but the Disney movies are what makes me a fan of the genre.

I've only seen one, which was Mary Poppins. I went in not expecting more than your regular Disney musical, but I came out astonished! It was amazing! The effects got me, including that damn table (if you've seen the show, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about)!

But there are some shows from the OBC (Original Broadway Cast) on Youtube, such as

Spoiler

Rent, Spamalot, Sweeny Todd, etc.

But you gotta know where to look.

Ah, well if you wanna hear my opinion on musicals, come on down to the musical My Opinion On Musicals, touring the world from today to August 29th, 2050! Including songs such as "Happy-Go-Lucky" and "Is It Cheesy" and "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" in reality these things cheer me up. They're always so happy go lucky and.. stuff.

I've only seen one, which was Mary Poppins. I went in not expecting more than your regular Disney musical, but I came out astonished! It was amazing! The effects got me, including that damn table (if you've seen the show, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about)!

Wait, are you counting the animated musicals? Because The Lion King is what really takes the cake with me.

Wait, are you counting the animated musicals? Because The Lion King is what really takes the cake with me.

Considering the amazing songs and quality of that, I will definitely count it. And there is a show of it, but the movie is enough, man.

Well, if you're talking about live musicals, I've never seen any, tho I'd want to some day. But as far as movie musicals go, I do enjoy a good couple of them. Grease, of course, Across the Universe, being probably my favorite, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show but ya'll know that ;P

• Like 1