• Advertisement

Make Your Own Episode

E.V.I.L.

since this got bumped earlier, why not

A shot with Sandy and SpongeBob staring at each other for 11 minutes. inb4 spandyfanforever

Squid Math

SpongeBob goes into business life, but gets distracted by throwing paper airplane post-it's and gets fired.

Crab Wanted: Dead or Alive

I haven't OFFICIALLY done this since my TV.com days, but I do have ONE new idea! :) "Freddy or Not" Fred (the "My Leg!" Guy), FINALLY gets SICK and tired of ALWAYS breaking said leg, so he decides to finally start suing ANYONE who even THINKS about trying to BREAK his leg! :o Feel free to expand upon this plot if you want.  B)

The Goofy Goober Land Incident

Spongebob and Patrick go to the new park made by Goofy Goober but an accident there injures Patrick badly

Patrick is now a vegetable and his family doesn't have enough money to keep him plugged in

Spongebob goes on a donation campaign but people hate Patrick so no one donates

Patrick gets unplugged and dies at the end

Squid and Tentacles

A metaphor of Jesus Christ, an Angelfish, comes down to Bikini Bottom and grants everyone wishes, though SpongeBob's wish gets out of hand and causes destruction, causing the Angelfish to have to try to stop it.

Patrick gets stuck on a wall.

I'm not sure if THIS will happen, with Ernest Borgnine not around anymore, but... "In Search of Mermaid Man." Barnacle Boy finds out that his long-time companion, Mermaid Man has gone missing! Knowing that Spongebob is his biggest fan and knows more about him than anyone else (EVEN Barnacle Boy), Barnacle Boy decides to ask Spongebob to help locate the missing superhero. Guest starring Adam West as the younger version of Mermaid Man.

When Sandy's tree stops producing acorns, she worries that it will mean that she will have to pack up and head back to Texas. Not wanting to lose Sandy, Spongebob decides to go on a special mission to find a suitable acorn tree replacement, for Sandy's tree dome.

"Helter Skelter"

A Filipino basketball player named Jayjay "Helter Skelter" Helterbrand drowns in Bikini Bottom and teaches SpongeBob and Patrick to play basketball. He invites more Filipino basketball players to drown in Bikini Bottom so that they can have a game in there called "PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) vs. Bikini Bottom". Bikini Bottom won the game 90-89, as SpongeBob hit a three-pointer with 6 seconds left. Squidward got a steal but he shot it in the opponent's court. It rolled in 100 times before rolling out. Squidward almost became the goat in the game. The PBA players then go back to the Philippines and are scolded by their coaches for allowing cartoons to beat them.

Squid's Dancing Trouble