• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

15 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

this is the sexiest shit I have ever seen

I had a chicken burrito bowl and it was quite sexy

I went through the Brooklyn Nine-Nine tag on Archive of Our Own (it's a fanfic site) and 95% of the fics were about Jake and Amy, though there was some Rosa/Amy and Rosa/Gina stuff too? :Laugh: 

11 hours ago, Midge Maisel said:

I had a chicken burrito bowl and it was quite sexy

I went through the Brooklyn Nine-Nine tag on Archive of Our Own (it's a fanfic site) and 95% of the fics were about Jake and Amy, though there was some Rosa/Amy and Rosa/Gina stuff too? :Laugh: 

I wonder if there's any fics that arent romance :Laugh:

11 hours ago, Midge Maisel said:

I'm sure there are but you'd probably have to do some digging since shipping fics are really popular?

Damn rhat is fray cray

esp consoderinf this sh9w really isnt too romanfe baced? :Laugh:

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

Damn rhat is fray cray

esp consoderinf this sh9w really isnt too romanfe baced? :Laugh:

well, people love Jake and Amy...and the other ships are just wish fulfillment on the part of the authors basically?

On 1/25/2018 at 11:06 PM, Katniss said:

well, people love Jake and Amy...and the other ships are just wish fulfillment on the part of the authors basically?

lel this is tr00

tbh i cant ctially think of a relationship on the w besides jake and amy and kdvin and raymond that is actuallt a big plot pt at times :Laugh:

10 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

lel this is tr00

tbh i cant ctially think of a relationship on the w besides jake and amy and kdvin and raymond that is actuallt a big plot pt at times :Laugh:

Rosa and Pimento maybe? :Laugh: 

On 2/6/2018 at 3:42 PM, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L while B99 is on hiatus, maybe you could give The Good Place a shot? It's from the same creator of Parks and Brooklyn Nine Nine and it's only two seasons of 13 episodes each so it's a nice lil binge :Laugh: 

I am way too busy rn to binge but next break, I'll probably consider it heavily tbh :Laugh:

9 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I am way too busy rn to binge but next break, I'll probably consider it heavily tbh :Laugh:

You could do like an episode a day as a study break incentive :funny: 

What's your favorite class this semester?

Edited by Katniss

23 hours ago, Katniss said:

You could do like an episode a day as a study break incentive :funny: 

What's your favorite class this semester?

Physiology eeasily. It's not so easy that Im bored and dont engage with the material but it's not so hard that it makes me lowkey want to get hit by a TCAT. Besides, I'm a bio major for a reason--not  a single lecutre or reading so far which I found the material boring. I love enzymes; I don't give a flying fuck about the specific heat capacity or the rate of a reaction omfg

On 2/13/2018 at 4:06 PM, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

How’s Omair’s life been lately?

Busy as all fuck but I just got home for feb break and life overall is pretty swell, college is interesting if rough at times :Laugh:

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

Busy as all fuck but I just got home for feb break and life overall is pretty swell, college is interesting if rough at times :Laugh:

Today I learned February break is a thing, at least at your school? :Laugh: 

Just now, Katniss said:

Today I learned February break is a thing, at least at your school? :Laugh: 

Yeah for president's day, we get Monday and Tuesday off :Laugh:

I admittedly don't really see why they have it and wont be shocked if Mrs. Martha Pollack the person whomstve is the president of my lovely university gets rid of it in coming years but we'll see :Laugh:

8 hours ago, Mr. Kotarou Takasugi♡ said:

has going to college kind of helped you get more independent from your fam and their beliefs? 

definitely in the little bubble of college yes! but still hard to escape them when they're 40 minutes away :P