• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Why did you think the Barbie video was stupid? :P @E.V.I.L

Why does Barbie have to pretend to be dumb to be cute to impress Ken and why does ken just wait therr for Barbie land why is Barbie a hoe to her friends like wtfff wtff Barbie gurl no 

Just now, Katniss said:

I thought it was cute and funny but we'll have to agree to disagree on that? @E.V.I.L

It was admittedly cute, but im not sure if the romance role mssages are neccessarily what Id want young girls and boys to see

I totes mcgotes am the friends at the end eating chocolate though :Laugh:

Just now, Katniss said:

tmw you rely on SBC for the majority of social interaction bc you don't have friends irl and suffer from social anxiety so it's hard to make new ones? @E.V.I.L 1f643.png

well one of my internet best friends I haven't seen in a week and then the other internet best firend you know all about that and yeah I'd say SBC has been the majority of my social interaction too ;/

I just feel like a loser sometimes because I never go out and do stuff, I'm too glued to the Internet :/ @E.V.I.L

i want to try and unplug when I go on vacation so I can actually enjoy myself. I'll probably schedule some tumblr posts to post automatically but I want to be in the moment, ya know?

• Like 1

Just now, Katniss said:

I just feel like a loser sometimes because I never go out and do stuff, I'm too glued to the Internet :/ @E.V.I.L

i want to try and unplug when I go on vacation so I can actually enjoy myself. I'll probably schedule some tumblr posts to post automatically but I want to be in the moment, ya know?

Do it fam, I want you to explore Cancun again and enjoy your vacation <3

1 minute ago, Mermaid Magic said:

you guys are both studs tho? ;) 

a stud who can't even keep a convo going on with the people who hes closest too because no matter what he says they just reply with disinterest :/

1 minute ago, Mermaid Magic said:

I'm sorry :( I think that's something all of us go through at some point or another, so I feel you. you're always welcome to talk to me about anything, tho? 

It's just fucking annoying and heartbreaking how I pour my heart out  and it really ruins my mood tbh

It's not even my fault if other people are too lazy though, I'm only trying my best