• Advertisement

Danny Phantom (Show Discussion)

Steel Sponge

8 hours ago, Dr. WhoBruh said:

I feel like I'm in the minority who liked season 3. It was definitely rushed but I liked the conclusion.

You're not the only one. I liked Season 3 for what it was. It could've been better but it had a decent ending.

I really like how this show is getting some renewed interest these days. Then again, we had that one Butch Hartman crossover video from months ago. The show still holds up in its time. The characters, the storylines, the humor, the tone, it's all so good. It's easily the best project from Butch Hartman, yet we can all thank Steve Marmel for making it as good. Season 3, it has its great moments and its mediocre moments. It had a proper finale, as well as a few select gems like "D-Stabilized," "Urban Jungle," "Infinite Realms," and "Boxed Up Fury." The more light-hearted nature in S3 pretty much shows when it comes to episodes like "Livin' Large," "Torrent of Terror," and "Forever Phantom" that don't stand out so well. They're not bad episodes, but still, I find Season 3 to be good rather than spectacular.

A Danny Phantom revival would be good, but I pray that Butch's current writing team doesn't get attached to it with their hands all dirty.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

I fucking adore this show now. It's really the only Butch Hartman show I can get into; it's grounded while still being funny and interesting and it has some really great characters. I never could get into FOP or Tuff Puppy, and Bunsen Is A Beast looks like the result if you gave a kid 5 packs of Skittles and told them to make a cartoon. 

Edited by CyanideFishbone