• Advertisement

The Expendables 2

tigerdude22

Anyone else in the SpongeBob community seen "The Expendables 2"? Tell Me Your Thoughts If You've Seen It. :)

I saw the sequel and I LOVED it. Better action, better storyline, better direction, better acting, and better humor. The movie was just hilarious and action-packed all the way through. :)

The-expendables-2.jpg

Expendables-2-takes-over-box-office-C723L7I5-x-large.jpg

expendables_2--525x400.jpg

article-2074558-0F2ECCDE00000578-799_634x311.jpg

640360-2012_the_expendables_2_002.jpeg

I'm a little shocked Clappy didn't make a thread for this.

Was it because I made a thread for the original two years ago? If I made a thread for every movie that I have seen or want to see, this forum would be overloaded with topics. :P

Anywho, I can't wait to see it. The first was cheesy good fun and this looks more of the same.

Was it because I made a thread for the original two years ago? If I made a thread for every movie that I have seen or want to see, this forum would be overloaded with topics. :P

Anywho, I can't wait to see it. The first was cheesy good fun and this looks more of the same.

Just felt like making a thread about this since I've already saw the movie and wanted to give my brief review on this website. :) That's cool that you made a thread for the original. :)

Why? does Clappy usually make threads for a lot of movies?

It's because I made a thread for the first one two years ago. Oh and because I love movies in general and probably have made the most movie threads on this forum. :P

Oh btw tigerdude, since you are new here and all, just thought I'd let you know we have a rule against multi-posting. You aren't in trouble or anything, but I thought I would just give you a friendly reminder. :)

It's because I made a thread for the first one two years ago. Oh and because I love movies in general and probably have made the most movie threads on this forum. :P

Oh btw tigerdude, since you are new here and all, just thought I'd let you know we have a rule against multi-posting. You aren't in trouble or anything, but I thought I would just give you a friendly reminder. :)

Oh that's cool that you love movies in general. I love to watch movies too. :)

Also, what do you mean by "multi-posting"? is it if I QUOTE or post back on this forum topic more than once?

Oh that's cool that you love movies in general. I love to watch movies too. :)

Also, what do you mean by "multi-posting"? is it if I QUOTE or post back on this forum topic more than once?

Well you posted three times in a row trying to respond to every post above. You can actually multi-quote and reply to multiple quotes at the same time within one post. If you can't get that down, you can also quote one user and copy and paste it into your reply and quote another user. Hope that helps. :)

Well you posted three times in a row trying to respond to every post above. You can actually multi-quote and reply to multiple quotes at the same time within one post. If you can't get that down, you can also quote one user and copy and paste it into your reply and quote another user. Hope that helps. :)

Okay, yeah that does help. Thank you for helping and I "Multi-quoted". :)

This movie is freaking sweet!!!! B) As far as mindless action thrillers go, of course! :lol: But then again, who DOESN'T like a little mindless action every now and again? (That's a rhetorical question by the way, no need to answer that!) :D 10/10! ;)

The only gripe I had was Jet Li's brief amount of screen time, considering I really wanted to see him fight Van Damme. Unless I missed out on some news beforehand, I was really taken aback by that. Of course, the likes of Norris and the expansion on Arnold and Willis really counteracts that.