• Advertisement

ARTPOP

Ron

Lady Gaga's new album that she announced recently. Along with this, there are several rumors:

• Possible collaboration with Eminem called "Street Lights" [uPDATE: FALSE]
  • Lindsay Lohan in music video [uNCONFIRMED]
  • Possible lyrics for new single: "A hybrid can withstand these things, my heart can beat with bricks and strings, My ARTPOP could mean anything" [uNCONFIRMED]
  • Lead single is imminent [CONFIRMED]
  • Possible Tracklist: 1. Darkest Star, 2. Blonde Fox, 3. Forever Sweetheart, 4. Artpop 5. Crown of Roses (ft. Elton John), 6. Victory of Medusa, 7. Private in Public, 8. Mars Is Next, 9. Stiletto (ft. Beyonce), 10. Element of Crime, 11. Princess Die, 12. Sunshine In My Darkness, 13. Absolute Ego, 14. Me And The Stage, 15. Severyn [uNCONFIRMED]
  • Confirmed Songs: Princess Die

I assume this is being released in early 2013 since I don't see her rushing to get this out by the holiday season with her having to go film her supporting role for Machete Kills soon.

I'll more than likely give this CD a shot, although I don't know how I feel about having Eminem guest spot on a track. Hopefully that one tidbit you listed remains false.

I've never been a big fan of Gaga (I don't mind some of her stuff but I wouldn't call myself a fan) but this collaboration with Elton John interests me. I know they're good friends and it was always quite obvious they would record SOMETHING together so yeah, I'll probably check it out...