• Advertisement

Knights of the Atlantean Blade

crushingmayhem

Ok, so I decided to finally make a spinoff as a contribution in my part.

Plot:

Long Ago, there were knights that surrounded the land. These were fighting for influence of the Seven Seas, but then a war erupted and the Atlantean Blade was stolen from its pedestal by a rebel army that emerged victorious from the war. It's up to Commander SpongeBob and his men to return the blade to it's rightful owner, King Neptune of Atlantis.

Rating: PG-13

For Language, Descriptive Violence, and Mild Humor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: (A Journey Begins)

A long time ago, in a distant land... A war had erupted between various clans that controller the seas. These clans were known as The Freedom Fighters, The Neptunian League, and The Order of the Sea. And each wanted control of a sacred sword that is said to have the power to control the waves and the world as we know it. In this terrible war, General Plankton's Order of the Sea emerged as victorious and took control of the Atlantean Blade. While suffering defeat, The Freedom Fighters and Commander Squidward's Neptunian League joined forces in order to recover the lost blade in King Neptune's name.

Several Years later; on a now troubled world. A young but eccentric Commander of The Freedom Fighters named SpongeBob embarks on a journey to return the valued treasure to its rightful owner. He accompanied with Deputy Commander Sandy and fellow knights Patrick, Scooter, Larry; along with Mermaid Man and the exiled Princess Mindy join together in the journey that will save the world.

In the morning...Spongebob listens to a certain voice that comes to his mind.

Sandy: Spongebob! Spongebob where are you? Spongebob!

Spongebob: (yawns and wakes up) Hey Sandy, what's happening?

Sandy: It was about time you woke up. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs in the meeting hall.

Spongebob: The Meeting hall?! I better get there quick! Thanks Sandy!

Walking down stairs, Commander Spongebob notices that his crew is eating. So he heads to the table to join in the conversations.

Scooter: Sponge dude! Come join us here!

Patrick: (with his mouth full) Hey Spongebob! You're late to breakfast, what's happening?

Spongebob: Oh nothing Patrick, I just woke up and found all of you eating here. I wanted to see if you guys were preparing for tomorrow's meeting with The Neptunian League.

Mermaid Man: We have to defeat EVIL!

Larry quickly shuts Mermaid Man's mouth

Larry: Nothing...he said nothing. Have a seat Commander.

Spongebob: Thanks.

Sandy: Hey guys, Commander Spongebob is here to talk about some matters.

Spongebob: Yeah...some matters...we have it all planned for tomorrow like I said.

Sandy: Don't be silly Commander, we know you have plans for the meeting.

Spongebob: That's ok Sandy. I told Commander Squidward to plan the meeting to discuss affairs concerning our next journey.

Patrick: Commander Squidward is one astute man. He would do anything to help us win a battle; just as he did back in the war.

Spongebob: The War? Oh, the war. That was terrible indeed. I lost my father in it, and so far I haven't recovered from the pain that caused to me and my mom.

Scooter: Don't worry Sponge dude, we are still a family in some way or another.

Sandy: Listen to Scooter Commander, we still have ourselves and we should be proud of that.

Mermaid Man: I'm a very old man, and I know how it feels to pass through such experiences. Believe me, me and Barnacle Boy defeated a lot of mercenaries back in our days and we felt pain for our victories since it meant killing other human beings. Something we never wanted to do but it was for justice.

Spongebob: (in tears) Wow, that was beautiful.

Sandy: Alright, enough with the chit chat. Let's prepare for tomorrow's meeting.

Patrick: Yeah. Three cheers for The Freedom Fighters!

Everyone: Hip, Hip, Horray! Hip, Hip, Horray! Hip, Hip, Horray!

Later on, everyone dresses up in armor to go meet an exiled King Neptune in the village.

Spongebob: So everyone, here we are. Bikini Village.

Patrick: So we're going to see King Neptune?

Spongebob: Shh! Don't say that loud!

Patrick: Can't wait to see Princess Mindy over there!

Sandy: You really like her don't you?

Meanwhile, as the gang enters into Bikini Village they are greeted by many people including salesmen and villagers.

Villager: The end is near! They will eat you alive!

Villagers: Yes that's true!

Spongebob and the gang enter King Neptune's hideout.

Spongebob: King Neptune... are you there!

King Neptune: Spongebob! It's been a long time! How have you been! I see your clan is with you.

Spongebob: Thanks your majesty. I appreciate the nice comments.

King Neptune: Mindy! come here and meet The Freedom Fighters!

Mindy: In a second dad!

King Neptune: Excuse me if that sounded rude but you'll understand.

Mindy: Hey guys! Long time no see! What's been happening lately.

Spongebob: Oh nothing much! I just wanted to see your dad and inform him about our quest to return the Atlantean Blade and your family's place in the throne.

Mindy: I see.

Patrick: Mindy! how are you doing?

Mindy: I'm doing alright Patrick. I was just cooking for my stupid dad and doing other things.

Patrick: What kind of things?

Mindy: Well, you know. Doing things around the house like a daughter that I am.

Patrick: I see. So will you join us?

Mindy: Let me think about it. But I think my dad will let me considering I've been practicing the way of the sword for about a year now.

Sandy: Yeah Mindy, you would be an excellent addition to our team considering your experience.

Mindy: Thanks!

King Neptune: Well then, Commander Spongebob. I think we have all things settled for your mission, and you should do alright during that time. Your clan is a strong one and I believe you will win against The Order of the Sea.

Spongebob: Thank You your majesty. I shall return the blade and come back victorious!

King Neptune: Very well then. But please take my daughter, I trust her enough to be with your crew.

Spongebob: Well, we shall leave now before it gets dark. Farewell King Neptune you have have encouraging words.

Mindy: Bye dad!

King Neptune: Bye Mindy! Have a safe journey!

Spongebob: Well then men! Let's depart!

Spongebob and his crew leave the village and depart back to headquarters

Patrick: It sure was a tiring way back home.

Sandy: Don't worry, at least we didn't caught up with any of those bastards stealing our stuff!

Patrick: Yeah, we sure did.

Later that night...

Spongebob: Hmm...I wonder if this will be a safe journey...

Sandy: (appears in the scene) Sure it will commander, as long as we tend to defeat our opponents the right way. There's no way they will kill us.

Spongebob: (thinking about his father's death) Yeah...

To be continued...

• Like 1

Chapter 2: (Enter the Neptunian League)

The following day...the gang begins to prepares to meet the leaders of the Neptunian League which are organizing for the battle that will save the world. In the meantime, Spongebob leads the way.

Patrick: So we made it outside the fort.

Sandy: It was about time we put our armor on.

Spongebob: Yeah. I'm hoping to have a good meeting with Commander Squidward. But we're not there yet so are you ready men!

Gang: Yes Commander!

Spongebob: Good! Now let's get serious.

While the gang is on their way, they encounter a group of mercenaries that want to take away their equipment.

Spongebob: Who goes there?

Mercenary group: We are the Rogue Five!

Rogue Five leader: We are not going to let anyone pass beyond this point!

Sandy: Oh...so you're a bunch of losers who say you control these lands?

Rogue Five leader: Uhh...I guess so.

Sandy: Ok then, but we have to pass through here to get to a special place.

Spongebob: Move over you bandits!

Rogue Five: We are not going to let you pass without a fight!

Sandy: So, they want a fight Commander I say we give it to them.

Spongebob: Alright then! Prepare yourselves!

Rogue Five Leader: Bring it on!

In the meantime, the battle starts.

Patrick: Commander! I'm being hit!

Spongebob: Hang on Patrick! I will strike them with my sword. Try using your axe.

Patrick: Ok commander! (strikes with axe)

Rogue Five member: Ahh!!

Larry: How dare you hurt my friend. Now die!

(Strikes axe)

Rogue Five member: What should we do leader!

Rogue Five leader: Strike them with the cannon.

Rogue Five member: Yes sir!

(Strikes with cannon)

Scooter: Woah! That was close. Now it's my turn. (Fires arrow) Yes! I got him.

Sandy: So you say you're working with the Order of the Sea aren't you?

Rogue Five member: Yes! We are...

Sandy: That makes you an even bigger threat! Take this! (hit with from behind with daggers)

Rogue Five member: No please, Ahh!!

Sandy: So that takes care of this one.

Meanwhile, Mermaid Man and Mindy defeat some of the followers of the Rogue Five which were also attacking.

Mindy: Bring it on! (strikes a spin attack with her sword) Damn, that was tough.

Mermaid Man: Prepare to face justice! (attacks quickly with his raging whirlpool)

Rogue Five member: Strong man but I won't give up!... (falls from cliff)

Mindy: Now let's see how Commander Spongebob is doing.

Commander Spongebob in battle...

Spongebob: (struggling) You're pretty good, but I won't lose to a servant of Plankton! (strikes sword forward)

Rogue Five leader: I won't let you! (strikes sword)

Spongebob: Ahh!

Sandy: Commander!!

Rogue Five leader: So your precious commander is down! What are you gonna do now!

Sandy: You...bastard!

Spongebob manages to get up from the ground

Spongebob: I...am! done with you! (strikes sword in the Rogue Five leader's stomach)

Rogue Five leader: (in pain) Ahh! I cannot accept this!!

Meanwhile, a man appears with a clan of magicians and swordsmen.

Squidward: (summons an elephant with his clarinet) Take that! (the elephant attacks the Rogue five leader and disappears)

Rogue Five leader: Ugh! (falls dead in the ground)

Spongebob: Commander...Squidward!!

Squidward: Yeah...we arrived to save our troubled comrades.

Sandy: Hey. Good to see you Squiddy. How have you and your clan been?

Squidward: We've been alright. Just clearing out the lands nearby of enemies.

Spongebob: That's good Squidward!

Mr. Krabs: You people shouldn't had done that fight alone; it could had gotten you guys killed.

Spongebob: Hey Deputy Commander Krabs! And yeah, we're sorry.

Mr. Krabs: That's alright me boy! At least you saved us some work and money (laughs) Next time we fight they will feel the wrath of my claws!

Spongebob and Patrick: Yeah!

Later, after the battle the Freedom Fighters head to the meeting hall along with the Neptunian League to discuss the upcoming battle against the Order of the Sea

Spongebob: We arrived just in time.

Squidward: Now then, shall we sit and discuss some matters.

Everyone sits down in the table

Spongebob: That group of mercenaries we fought was sure tough.

Sandy: Yeah, but gladly we outnumbered them quickly.

Mrs Puff: But don't worry Commander Spongebob, your group did alright and you showed them mercy.

Spongebob: Yeah, I guess you could say that.

Squidward: The battle could of been quicker but it was all part of General Plankton's ploy of bringing both of our clans down.

Mr. Krabs: That Plankton, always trying to steal from everyone just like he stole in my village!

Pearl: Don't worry dad, we'll get him to pay for what he's done.

Mr. Krabs: That's ok Pearl. Anyway, we have to think of a strategy to turn the tides in our favor.

Squidward: I agree Deputy Commander. But, how do we do that?

Sandy: I think we have to strike Plankton's land from the East. There should be a forest that would give us easy access into his territory.

Spongebob: Excellent analysis Sandy! I would trust you with moving our team into battle from there; and I will be with Commander Squidward trying to find the leader of a mercenary group that could spot us on our way through.

Sandy: Understood Commander!

Squidward: We should prepare for our next quest. Starting now men!

The crowd composed of Freedom Fighters and Neptunian League members cheer the annoucement.

Crowd: Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! We will be victorious!

Spongebob and Squidward: Good men! Now charge!

To be continued...

Chapter 3: (Forest of Magic)

Meanwhile, the Gang arrives at a forest where they would prepare for the battle of their lives. There they encounter some Mystical Creatures that guide them through the forest.

Squidward: So, here we are.

Sandy: That took a while, I wonder what's gonna happen now.

A creature with the appearance of an Elf appears from the bushes and encounters the group.

Elf Creature: Hi. Are you all lost in this mystical forest?

Spongebob: Yes! We just arrived here in order to cross into enemy territory. Would you help us?

Elf Creature: Yes, I would gladly help all of you find a way out. Follow me!

Everyone: OK!

Sandy: So, what y'all call yourselves?

Elf Creature: We are called the Kelp Mystics.

Sandy: Oh, so you are magicians?

Elf Creature: I guess you could say that.

Mr. Krabs: Don't you people happen to have something of interest?

Elf Creature: We know a lot about your enemies. And we have a group of psychics that can tell you all about the mission and your futures.

Spongebob: Nice to now that.

They arrive at the Forest Village...

Elves: Welcome!

Squidward: They seem very hospitable.

Sandy: That's because they are mystics silly.

Patrick: I wonder if they have food.

Elf: Then come here.

Patrick: Spongebob, I'm gonna go to eat, I'm hungry.

Spongebob: Ok Patrick eat while you can!

Scooter: Wow! This seems like a damn cool bow to add into my equipment.

Elf Merchant: Yes, this is the advanced bow. It will increase your accuracy in the battlefield. And it comes for a low price!

Scooter: Thanks dude! I really needed this.

Elf Merchant: No problem at all.

Mermaid Man: Finally a seat.

Barnacle Boy: Don't go to sleep yet you old coot!

Mermaid Man: It's fine, I guess i'll sleep later. In the meantime, let's keep fighting just like old times!

Squidward: Amazing, they even have a clarinet show! What I always wanted.

Elf Musician: We play all sorts of music, you can even have this clarinet.

Squidward: Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you.

Later...

Elf Chief: So, you say that you are going to take on the Order of the Sea eh?

Spongebob: Yes, we are on a mission to return the Atlantean Blade that was stolen by General Plankton several years ago. King Neptune ordered us to retrieve it.

Elf Chief: Very well then. I see you bought Commander Squidward with you.

Squidward: Do you know what we can do to prevent another tragedy like the one from years past?

Elf Chief: I will tell you all a story from the past... Back then, when the world was at peace there were several clans that wanted supremacy over the land. One of them as you may know was the Order of the Sea, which was a group that desired to control the world by stealing the Blade that was in possession of King Neptune. Their leader, Plankton believed that he would overcome the problems of his past, in which he served under Neptune. His relationship with the King was a rather complicated one since he always desired to be his second in command, proving how loyal he had been in his years in service. The King had seen his job in the service as decent but he did not have any desire to promote anyone to second in command since he believed that would cause a loss in the balance of power.

Spongebob: That sounds sad, did Plankton ever have any ambitions to overthrow the King?

Elf Chief: Yes, he desired power as a way to lead the sea into a new world order in which the strong were the ones who would control destiny. But the story doesn't end there yet. Some years later, King Neptune discovered Plankton's plans and in response to the plans that Plankton wanted to fabricate, he announced that Plankton would be expelled for treason and for plotting to change the existing order. Plankton then decided to form his own group which would be known as the Order of the Sea; after some time had passed he had already recruited a large group of men which would serve the now General Plankton to death. One day, Plankton decided to attack the palace of King Neptune and had managed to overthrow the monarchy and forced the King into exile. Plankton then said: (You betrayed me! But you will not stop our New World Order even if we have to die for it!)

After he got the Atlantean Blade, everything was all over. In the process, many thousands, perhaps even millions died from the catastrophes that were to come from the power of the destructive blade.

Spongebob: That is an intruiging story. I remember my dad telling me about the battle he had to fight against the Order of the Sea and General Plankton. It makes me sad that we lost such battle and I lost him...

Elf Chief: But that's where you come in. It's your destiny to save the world and stop Plankton's dominance.

Sandy: Yeah Commander, you are our savior. We won't give up as long as we have you!

Spongebob: Thanks Sandy, and you two Commander Squidward.

An explosion is heard from the distance...

Elves: Help! We're under attack!

Spongebob: What's that I heard? Where is the attack coming from!?

Mrs. Puff: (injured) I was exploring part of the forest...And we encountered some members of the Order of the Sea including Bubble Bass and the Tattletale Strangler!

Squidward: Bubble Bass? the Tattletale Strangler you said? Those are dangerous and evil members of the Order of the Sea. Where did you see them? We must stop them at all costs. Men! Gatter battle stations!

Neptunian League members: Yes Commander!

Mrs. Puff: They are coming here in a matter of minutes.

Larry: There they come!

Spongebob: Everyone Charge!

Freedom Fighter and Neptunian League members: Attack!

Tattletale Strangler: (laughing) So, look at the losers who decided to take on us!

Sandy: We aren't losers you criminals! Take this! (attacks with daggers)

Two enemies fall into the ground

Bubble Bass: You don't need to attack since you've already lost. We have more soldiers in our army than you could ever have. And they are coming...

Spongebob: We...won't...give up!!

To be Continued...

• Like 1

Chapter 4: (The Order's First Strike)

Previously on Knights of the Atlantean Blade...the Order of the Sea launches a surprise attack in a village of the Kelp Mystics. Meanwhile, the heroes prepare for combat.

Tattletale Strangler: Just give up, we have you cornered from all sides. There's no way you could win!

Spongebob: I don't give a damn about if we win or not. It's not about losing of winning...it's about restoring honor to the land.

Sandy: (fighting back) So, you vermins showed up in the best moment. But that won't take you guys far.

Enemy Soldier: (fighting) We are not going to let you pass, this is for the honor of General Plankton!

Larry: (strikes axe) Leave my clan alone!

Enemy Soldier: Ahh!!!

Larry: That takes care of this one. Patrick I need your help against these guys.

Patrick: Aye!

Squidward beings to lead the cavalry charge along with Horsewoman Mrs. Puff.

Squidward: Come out guardian! (summons beast)

Mrs. Puff: I think this won't be an easy task but i'll do what i can!

Enemy Soldiers: For the Order of the Sea! Glory to Plankton!

Mr. Krabs: So, your working for that little scumbag! You won't get away with it! (charges with his claws)

Enemy: Ugh...

Mr. Krabs: There come some more! Prepare yourselves everyone!

Enemy: Sir, where do we attack the enemies positions?

Bubble Bass: Strike them from the distance, we already have our archers readying the arrows...

Enemy: Yes sir!

In the scene, an archer shoots his bow aiming for a direct impact.

Fred: (gets hit) Oh! My leg!! Help! Anyone!

Pearl: Daddy! Fred got hit from an unknown target.

Mr. Krabs: Hold on. Pearl me daughter calm down, you know what to do. Use your healing powers, you should know the spell already.

Pearl: Oh yeah, but i was too busy fighting those enemies alongside Gary that I forgot to focus on my position.

Gary: (transformed into a Super Snail) Meow!! Meow!!!

Enemies: Ugh...

Pearl: Ok, here goes... (heals Fred's injuries)

Fred: Thanks! But I can't thank all of you yet since we have to continue fighting. Ok let's do this!

Back at Spongebob and the gang...

Mindy: I never thought this would be that easy.

Enemies: (fall in pain) Ahh!!!!

Patrick: Yeah Mindy, they seem easy but I'm sure there are others as powerful as us.

Spongebob: Don't you guys understand that the Atlantean Blade possesses destructive powers!?

Tattletale Strangler: (laughs) We don't care about the power! We want to create a New World Order where the strong rule.

Spongebob: I will never forgive General Plankton! He killed my father, and I will not accept any compromise for peace between our clans.

Tattletale Strangler: So, you're still thinking about your daddy? Did you know that he died on purpose? He should had never tried to bring us down. Such as desperate sea creature...

Spongebob: You know nothing about my father! If you are saying such things, it means that you were involved in his murder, we're you not?

Tattletale Strangler: Listen kid, Your father did not want to seek peace for this world. Rather, he Sir Harold served as General Plankton's rival during his time as King Neptune's servant. He could had had different aims though but our Lord, Plankton desired such powers to free us from the corruption of this society. Some thing that it's necessary for our troubled world even if it costs our lives.

Spongebob: Such nonsense. I recognized my father for his credentials and his aim to maintain peace. Why would he be competing against another person for power.

Tattletale Strangler: There is, however the ambition of King Neptune to preserve his stronghold on power even if that meant betraying his men. General Plankton knew this, and besides wouldn't the world be better without a ruler? That is what we believe.

Spongebob: My father wanted to keep things in check and balance. And perhaps Plankton aims at ruling the world including the Kingdom of the Sea. Which is something unacceptable; the Atlantean Blade doesn't deserve to be in the hands of such monster. That's why we are retreaving it!

Tattletale Strangler: Do all you want but you won't stop us! Take this! (attacks with full power)

Spongebob: (Deflects attack) You are pretty strong, but what makes you think that your people deserve to rule the world?

Tattletale Strangler: Shut up you idiot! (returns blow)

Spongebob: Now you are gonna get some! (attacks)

Tattletale Strangler: (in pain) Ahh!! you won't get away with this. Bubble Bass! Do the honors!

Bubble Bass: Yes comrade! (heads towards Spongebob)

Elf Chief: Stop!! (Bubble Bass strikes him in the chest) Ugh!

Spongebob: No!!!

Squidward: The Mystic Chief was striken down!?

Everyone makes a shocked reaction

Elf Chief: I...did everything I could... (coughs blood)

Spongebob: Don't blame yourself, it was my fault that you were involved in this fight.

Bubble Bass: That takes care of everything... (laughs)

Elf Chief: Remember that you have the honor of being a knight, and only you can stop General Plankton's plans... (collapses)

Spongebob: No!!!!

Sandy: Quick! Take the Chief to the healers!

Gang: Yes Ma'am

Tattletale Strangler: Looks like we win! We are leaving for now, but we promise you, that the next battle is going to be your last...

Spongebob: (thinking) Those...bastards. They are gonna pay for this.

To be Continued.

Chapter 5: (Desert Clash)

Previously on Knights of the Atlantean Blade... Spongebob and the Gang lose a battle against Bubble Bass and Tattletale Strangler. While the Elf Leader of the Kelp Mystics is fatally injured. The gang prepares to depart from the village to chase the Order of the Sea.

Spongebob: (wakes up) Ugh! What a night.

Sandy: Commander, glad you're awake. We've prepared for departure, Commander Squidward has gathered battle stations.

Spongebob: Oh, good to know. I was beginning to question my leadership since we were defeated yesterday.

Sandy: Don't feel bad about it silly. We can still give them our best next time.

Spongebob: By the way, how's the Mystic Chief?

Sandy: He's been good, quickly recovering. He said that he wanted to see you for a minute.

Spongebob: Okay then, I'm heading towards him.

Spongebob then arrives at the Chief's chamber.

Elf Chief: Good to see that you're here Commander Spongebob.

Spongebob: Thanks. Why do you wanted to see me?

Elf Chief: It's nothing much, it's just that i wanted to give you something of interest.

Spongebob: Okay then, I'm all open for gifts. (laughs)

Elf Chief: Here is a good luck charm for your trip.

Spongebob: Cool, a jellyfishing net. This brings me back.

Elf Chief: Take good care of it. It will help you a lot.

Spongebob: Thanks Chief! Well, then we are departing from this village.

Squidward: Commander Spongebob. We have gathered the two teams for the next battle.

Spongebob: That's good to hear Commander Squidward. How are the positions in each team?

Squidward: So far, all the Deputy Commanders are prepared for combat. Same can be said about our soldiers.

Mrs. Krabs: Sir! We have prepared both teams. It was good that Sandy also helped with the preparations.

Squidward: Rest Assured, we're all prepared.

Spongebob: Well men, let's depart!

Crew: Yes Sir!

The teams departs from the Village and thus the forest

Larry: This place sure seems endless.

Pearl: Yeah dad, when will we leave this desert.

Mrs. Krabs: As soon as we reach sanctuary, or well...the enemies and money...err...nevermind.

Squidward: I'm guessing this will be over soon since we aren't too far away from our destination.

Suddenly, some mercenaries belonging to the Order of the Sea set up a bomb in the vicinity.

BOOM!

Spongebob: Enemies at 12 o'clock!

Sandy: We're on it! Attack! Attack! Attack!

Mermaid Man: Face the wrath of my aquatic strike! Away!

Mercenary: Ugh!

Mrs. Puff: Take this arrow of justice! (fires arrow)

Mercenary: Ahh!! (injured)

Mrs. Krabs: This seems fairly easy (strikes with mace)

Mercenary Leader: So, you are the ones that were defeated a few days ago in the Kelp Mystics' village?

Spongebob: Who are you?! And what do you have to do with this mission?

Mercenary Leader: You certainly don't know about me. But let me give you a hint. I am the terror of the Sea!

Spongebob: Yeah Yeah... Just tell us your identity behind that mask.

Mercenary Leader: Ok Ok... just be calm kid. But you won't get away with it. (Takes of mask)

The Gang gets shocked

Mercenary Leader: Yes! It is I, Dennis, the Hitman. The Terror of the Sea! The one and only...

Spongebob: You are a monster! One of the leaders of the group that killed my father!

Dennis: So, you're still whining about that? (laughs) All we want is glory for the strong, and glory we will get!

Squidward: This man is a murderer and thief, one of Plankton's main men in the frontlines. Neptunian League, prepare for attack!

Neptunian League: Yes sir!

Dennis: Make them suffer! Rip their souls apart! Attack!

Mercenaries: Yes Sir!

The battle starts.

Sandy: You people never know when to give up do you?

Mercenary: We already said that we are not giving up. This battle is for General Plankton's glory!

Sandy: Heeya!! (stabs the mercenary in close quarters combat)

Mercenary: Ugh! (falls dead)

Mrs. Puff: (leading Cavalry) Charge!

Mercenaries: Make them suffer! (counter the cavalry charge)

Heavy fighting occures leaving some enemies injured in the process

Spongebob: Haven't we had enough already. What do you want from us?

Dennis: This is our territory...and we alone decide who gets in or out!

Spongebob: I don't see anyone claiming ownership over this land. Let alone a desert.

Dennis: The desert is our paradise! As killers we deserve all of it!

Spongebob: Enough talk with you! (attacks Dennis)

Dennis: Die! (counter-attacks with spike globe)

Spongebob: No, you die! (strikes with spin attack)

Dennis: (defends himself) I never thought that you would show up. But it was expected from the recent news.

Spongebob: Whatever! Those words won't matter to me since we seek balance for the world. And now we have to reach our destination! (strikes back)

Dennis: Our lord would be satisfied if he saw you... (laughs)

To be Continued.