• Advertisement

Let's Mediocrely Play Pokemon Crystal!

box

so.. I'm doing something in conjunction with RollerCoaster Tycoon. And what better to do it with than a game where you go on an adventure with powerful monster things?

Surprised nobody's done a 2nd gen game yet. This'll probably come around the time RCT2 comes around. And when I mean mediocre, I mean mediocre.

Beginning the project now!

Pokémon Crystal - 1 - Late Night Prologue - Boxxy Dives Into The World Of Pokémon!!

And so we begin our tale of adventure and marvelous feats. The world of Pokemon awaits us!

pTsWT.pngf2TqF.png

Created by these fine game developers!

AOXfq.png

And so we begin. Where to start? You know what Crystal is: A Pokemon game, the third of the so called "second series" of Pokemon. And you know what? We're trying it. Let's delve into the Pokemon world!

D92gy.png

My screams are kind of feminish...

D92gy.png

But in reality i'm male. What did you think, I was genderless?...

They don't have that option....

kKY3c.png

In the meantime we'll be introducted to this little world by the grandaddy of all Pokemon professors: Professor Oak.

Which has spawned a bad meme and about appearences in every Gen 1 and Gen 2 game, also everything at that.

HE'S EVERYWHERE... no not really.

m7zyM.png

I can't stop saying that myself.

HJv2J.png

As for my name, i've decided to go with one of my many terms, "Boxxy". Funny story, my original name in this game was just "B".

Apparently the game wants me to become a Gen 1 glitch Pokemon or whatevs.

nRMUg.png

I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M READY FREDDY.

8KVJv.png

The Gen 2 games were the first to have the time feature, which I personally love :). but still let's say 10 AM to start us off.

ypkAz.png

49 for the hell of it.

.... I overslept!

ghGK5.png

And so we wake up into the world of Pokemon...

k2BWr.png

With a magically disappearing bed.

Next part.. soon!

keep on keeping on brotha.

also this might be for you consideration: the emulator you are using (VBA) has a built in screenshotting feature which let's you take instant screenshots of ingame happening whenever. the hotkey for it i think is f5 but i aint sure.