• Advertisement

Happy Endings

terminoob

tumblr_m2e44gRUux1qzuiuvo1_500.gif

One of my favorite shows on TV right now, possibly one of my favorite shows ever. Also one of the few shows where I love every single character.

Hopefully ABC is smart and renews it for a full third season. We can count on one but I get the bad feeling it will only be 13 episodes and get the shitty treatment that Cougar Town got this year.

You can look it up on tvlinks, too. I'm pretty sure you can watch both seasons from there.

Oh, and for anyone who'll watch it on YouTube: Don't watch the promo that ABC showed for it that may or may not pop up when you search for the pilot. It's an awful depiction of the show.

Really the pilot itself is one of the show's weaker episodes. Just kind of a typical sitcom about a group of friends, unlike what the show becomes very soon after. Not saying the pilot isn't enjoyable, I liked it.

If anyone decides to watch it I'd recommend finding the right order, because ABC aired the first season completely out of order, which is a disservice to the show and the ongoing arc it had going. Thankfully on my DVD set that issue was fixed.