• Advertisement

Your Choice Spinoff

box

As i was looking through the Spin-Off shipyard, i found this spin off by CDCB, in the vein of an old

choice adventure book. I thought this was intresting, so i decided to reboot it in my own ideas here.

CHOICE SCENE 1 - Rainy Days

========================================================

SpongeBob wakes up on a Sunday and does his normal routine as he would. He finds that however,

his fridge is empty, so he decides to go to the store to get some food. He meets Patrick when going,

who joins him, but as the day is rainy, SpongeBob & Patrick decide it would be best to use a form of

transportation to get there. They think about a cab, bus, or subway.

What should they take?

1. Subway

2. Cab

3. Bus

SpongeBob & Patrick get a cab, but they have to pay money for it and only have $10 left to pay

for groceries, as SpongeBob's boss, Eugene Krabs, is cheap, and the cab cost too much money.

They do have enough money to buy snail food and enough bread & turkey to make enough

sandwiches. They can also comeback with "i've heard better comebacks from a turkey sandwich".

CHOICE SCENE 2 - Out For A Walk

================================================

SpongeBob then picks up Gary after feeding him and then goes with Patrick to the snail park,

where there is an ad for weight loss. This angers a fish, and also Patrick which concerns

SpongeBob. He decides to let it pass for a while and then meets a traveling businessman

who constantly pesters him to buy canned bread. Should SpongeBob

A. Buy the canned bread

B. Not buy the canned bread

Or

C. Use the "turkey sandwich" comeback?

SpongeBob, under his dad's wit, uses a "turkey sandwich" comeback on the salesman. The salesman

says bye and leaves, but plans to stalk him throughout the week.

While Gary is playing with the snails, SpongeBob asks why a weight loss ad angered Patrick. The reason

is that his family has a weight problem and it makes him angry whenever he sees one in public. When

Gary is done, they decide to go home and have lunch, and they bump into Sandy.

Sandy is competing in the local science competition, and asks Sponge & Pat for some suggestions

on for the contest. The duo think of three ideas to aid Sandy:

A. Potato battery

B. Breakfast-making robot

C. Presentation on life

SpongeBob & Patrick suggest that a breakfast making robot should be made for the science fair.

Sandy is intrigued by the idea and sets off to build it.

The duo arrive home and wonder what to make for lunch. SpongeBob can make 3 things -

A. Turkey sandwich

B. Krabby Patty

C. Swedish Barnacle Balls

SpongeBob decides to make Krabby Patties, Pacific-style. He ends up having to make 10, due to

Patrick's hunger. SpongeBob is concerned and thinks about calling a doctor. But first, he decides

to call Sandy to see how the robot is going.

Sandy says the robot is going fine, but is concerned about what breakfast foods it should make.

There are three foods suitable for the robot:

A. Bacon & Eggs

B. Waffles With Syrup Dispenser

C. Toast With Butter

Special D. MYSTERY CHOICE...............

SpongeBob replies to Sandy that she should go with the classic bacon and eggs setup. Sandy says

that it's a great idea and says farewell to SpongeBob. Next, SpongeBob calls a doctor for the local

hospital. He makes an appointment with Dr. Gill Gilliam in two days to inspect Patrick.

Meanwhile, as it's 2:00 PM, SpongeBob decides to check in on Squidward. He is slammed at the door

by Squidward when greeting him at his Easter Island home, as Squidward has bigger problems.

Squidward has been called by the art museum to host one of his many paintings, and Squidward has

chosen three paintings that will be suitable.

A. A Squid's Life

B. The Squidward

C. Tormented Artist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mystery choice D was................ Hash browns.