• Advertisement

Episode War: The Splinter vs Boating Buddies

Every week, i will be starting a thing called episode war. where i list 2 episodes that are either One of the worst episodes considered by many fans, or one of the best episodes ever by many fans. This week it's between The Splinter and Boating Buddies, 2 episodes that most people hate. Now you are probably thinking "not that many people hate Boating Buddies" well, one it first came out it got a lot of negitave reviews from squidward fans, which is why it's up there.

Now With that out of the way, let's start it up!

The Votes:

The Splinter: 1

Boating Buddies: 0

Now i will update the list every vote, right now Boating Buddies looks like it will be the worst in this episode war. But i will not say anything just yet. Also, if Boating Buddies loses, it will be going to the worst episode ever where it will compete with all the other losers. in the mean time, Keep Voting! and the results will be decided on Monday, March 12th.

To be quite honest, I don't dislike either of them and don't see how they can be considered two of the series worst episodes

I'm gonna go with 'Boating Buddies' as the better episode as I really liked the plot and seeing Squidward and Mrs Puff interact...

• Like 1

Hmm I agree with Wumbo the Splinter isn't that bad in my opinion. Sure, SB has the nasty infection, but there's other more grosser scenes in the show. Plus the Splinter has Dr. Patrick in it (How cool! :D) Boating Buddies, wasn't that great from what I remember. So I think the better episode is the Splinter.

The winner is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THE SPLINTER! Thank you all for voting! i have a new episode war up now. P.S. sorry for the late response.