• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

for example, I liekd a pic in this  thread because it was fucking hilarious

[

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/38579-i-was-on-spongepeida-and-i-found-this/

I tend to either like in-jokes, really emotionally well though-out posts/artwork/writing/etc., or just things that make me giggle uncontrollably?

for example, I liekd a pic in this  thread because it was fucking hilarious

[

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/38579-i-was-on-spongepeida-and-i-found-this/

I tend to either like in-jokes, really emotionally well though-out posts/artwork/writing/etc., or just things that make me giggle uncontrollably?

They very same, mang

I always find posts quoting SB to fit situations and random gifs to just be cheap IMO because there's posts on SBM that have impacted me far more...

i am more lax on SBC? :smirk:

As someone who quotes SB a lot, it has to be a quote that's real clever and not overused :funny:

EVERYONE QUOTES THEM IN REAL LIFE AND I JUST WANNA SCREm

but when I say cheap SB quotes, I mean, for example, when there's a topic about unicorns but then someone describes the situation of the thread in SB images/quotes, I can't feel compelled to enjoy that post becuase it's been done like 5000 times?

EVERYONE QUOTES THEM IN REAL LIFE AND I JUST WANNA SCREm

but when I say cheap SB quotes, I mean, for example, when there's a topic about unicorns but then someone describes the situation of the thread in SB images/quotes, I can't feel compelled to enjoy that post becuase it's been done like 5000 times?

How they can even relate something SB related with unicorns is beyond me

I had that last fall for photos, but it's safe to say that I'm ready for fall and winter this photo season and evn if I don't come with a single great photo (like I have almost all spring and summer), then I'll still enjoy the process anyways? :smirk:

I had that last fall for photos, but it's safe to say that I'm ready for fall and winter this photo season and evn if I don't come with a single great photo (like I have almost all spring and summer), then I'll still enjoy the process anyways? :smirk:

I'm sorta like that now with my writing tbh