• Advertisement

To the Maxx! (episode area)

Webizoid

A new spin-off that I have created. Charecters:

Maxx: A 19 year-old fish that lives with his brother, and works at "Maddox's Place".

Vinnie: Maxx's younger brother, a no-good, trouble-making fish that lives with Maxx because he has no money.

Duncan: Maxx's best friend. Is a Stingray. Also works at "Maddox's Place".

Zaira: A native, beautiful seal that lives a couple blocks away from Maxx. Both friends.

Maddox: A middle-aged man that own's "Maddox's Place".

Orville: Maxx's next door neighbor. Has a Dark secret.

Jinger: His 16 year-old daughter.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Already taken.

the_maxx_01_cover.jpg

Ha. Don't think that's what he's going for, though.

But this seems like a carbon copy of the recently ended Misadventures of Patrick Star! Even the name! 884102.gif

S1E1: Pilot

FLASHBACK:

Shows Maxx and Vinnie saying goodbye to their parents. Maxx's mom is crying and Maxx's dad is awfuly quiet.

"Mom, please stop crying, we're both 19!" said Maxx.

"You guys just grow up so fast!" says his mom.

"I think we can handle living by ourselves." said Vinnie, rolling his eyes.

"I guess. Make sure to email daily." said their mom.

Maxx turns to his dad and says, "You seem pretty solemn, dad."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." said their dad.

"We have to get going, mom," said Maxx, " We will miss you."

"Me too." Said their mom with tears in her eyes.

Maxx and Vinnie get into the moving van. "See ya, mom and dad!" said Maxx.

His parents wave goodbye.

"Dude," Vinnie said with annoyance, "You're such a momma's boy."

"Is there anything wrong with that?" asked Maxx.

"Whatever," said Vinnie, as they quietly drove away, leaving their parents to grieve.

PRESENT:

Maxx's alarm goes off. Maxx struggles to turn it off, but manages. He gets up, combs his fin hair, and goes downstairs. When he gets downstairs, he's greeted by a little suprise. Vinnie is asleep at the computer, face mashed on the keyboard. But that's not the worst part. When Maxx looks on the screen, he sees;

"What?! Fishella Worthis NAKED?!" Maxx exclaimed. He shook Vinnie awake with such force, he could've started a weak earthquake. Once Vinnie was awake, the yelling fury off Maxx exploded. "Why the hell are you looking up young female adults naked?! This is unexceptable for my computer!"

"Sure, mom." Vinnie said sarcastically.

"But WHY?!" Said Maxx.

"Because she is HOT." said Vinnie.

"But NAKED? Really?"

"Listen, you stay out of my buisness, and I'll stay out of yours."

"That really isn't possible because Valerie- I mean- Mom told me to look after you."

"Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I can't do things on my own."

"Apparently your 'fun' is looking up naked girls."

"Why are you all up in my buisness?"

"BECAUSE I WORRY ABOUT YOU, VINNIE!!!"

An electric silence enters the room. Vinnie sits down, looking ashamed.

"Alright, I'm doing this because I need a girlfriend." said Vinnie.

"Well, if you would've said something!" said Maxx. "That's something I can help you with. We'll go looking tonight."

"Tonight? You really want to help me?"

"Yes, because you are my brother, and I don't want you to have a ruined life because of me. Plus, i don't want you telling the whole town that I'm an ass."

"Alright." Vinnie says as he walks away. Maxx sits there with a proud look on his face.

FLASHBACK:

Maxx and Vinnie are bringing stuff in when a girl, Zaira, comes over to introduce herself and welcome him to the neighborhood.

"Posso help (May I help?)?" she offered.

"I think we're good." Maxx said. "By the way, I'm Maxx, and this is Vinnie, my little brother."

"Ola (hello), Vinnie and Maxx!"

"So you're from Portuguese?" asked Maxx.

"Sim (yes), Maxx." she said prouldly. "My father brought me to Amerikha!"

"How cool!" said Maxx.

"Wait," Vinnie interjected, "isn't Portuguese on land?"

"Sim, Vinnie. My mother and father lived in a fishbowl there. I was set free at a young age, and have been staying with my grandparents until my 18th birthday, which was last week, in fact."

"Well, I have to go." said Maxx. "Goodbye."

"Adeus, Maxx and Vinnie!" called Zaira as she left.

"You like her, don't you?" said Vinnie.

"Umm, well-" Said Maxx.

"Admit it."

"I'm not admitting anything."

"Whatever." Vinnie said as he left to carve "M+Z" into a tree in the backyard.

What do you guys think so far? Reviews are appreciated!!

Season layouts! No plots though!

S1E1: Pilot

S1E2: Girl Hunting

S1E3: Enter Duncan!

S1E4: Where's Vinnie?

S1E5: Just a Bit of Jinger

S1E6: Zaira and Maxx

S1E7: Orville's Secret

S1E8: The Guy With the Beard

S1E9: Sammy's Bar

S1E10: Vinnie and Jinger?

S1E11: The Funeral

S1E12: Broken Hearts

S1E13: Duncan Quits

S1E14: Benji and Son

S1E15: Murder on Shell Street (part 1)

S1E16: In Court (part 2)

S1E17: Holly Jolly Summer

S1E18: Levi's Girl

S1E19: Maddox Strikes Again!

S1E20: Season 1 Recap

S1E2: Girl Hunting

Last time on TTM, Maxx and Vinnie say a tearful goodbye to their parents as they move into a new house on the other side of town. Maxx catches Vinnie looking up naked girls on Maxx's computer and they argue, but finally figure out a plan to go girl hunting. Meanwhile earlier that week, Maxx and Vinnie meet Zaira, a portuguese girl that lives across the street that may have a thing for Maxx. Vinnie sees this, and carves "M+Z" into a tree in the backyard. Let's see what happens next.

Maxx and Vinnie leave the house to go to "Maddox's Place", a local restaurant. When they arrive, they order two large Diet Dr. Kelps. When the order comes, Vinnie sees a hot girl over Maxx's shoulder. Vinnie gets up and goes to talk to her. It shows him talking to her, but she ignores him and leaves. Vinnie comes back, sits down, and wonders what he did wrong.

"What the heck happened back there?" asked Maxx.

"I asked how she was doing and she just left. People are VERY kind around here." Vinnie said with a tone of sarcasm.

"Well, the first thing you should do is to find if she's single." Maxx says. Just as he says it, they both see the girl with a really hot dude and their making out.

"Damn." said Vinnie. "Maybe I'll find someone else..."

"Well, keep looking." Maxx says as he finishes his soda. "I got to get a refill." Maxx leaves. Vinnie looks after him, sipping his Diet Dr. Kelp very slowly.

FLASHBACK

Maxx and Vinnie are watching T.V. when theres a knock on the door. Maxx gets up to answer.

Orville and Jinger, his 16 year old daughter are there to greet him.

"Hello, Orville and Jinger." said Maxx kindly.

"Uh...hi." said Jinger shyly.

"She is shy around new people, don't worry." says Orville.

"OK." says Maxx.

Vinnie then comes over and tries to flirt. Jinger, being shy, turns away. Vinnie gives up and gets on the computer.

"Well, I have to go." says Orville. "See you guys around later!"

After they leave, vinnie tells Maxx that Orville had a boner while talking to him. Maxx dissagrees but says that Vinnie had a boner when he saw Jinger. He rolled his eyes and went back to his computer.

PRESENT:

Vinnie is sitting at the table waiting for Maxx to get back. After a while, he gives up on waiting and goes to the front to order for himself. When he gets up there, he is shocked to see Maxx with a "Hello, my name is-" sticker.

"Uh, hey Vinnie, I got the job."

After the wierd event, Vinnie left.

How was that? A little shocking. I bet your wondering how the heck he got the job. Well, that will be explained in the next episode. Please review.

Archived